1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Shevanel

What kind of fucked up person makes teasers of music videos? xD

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Most artists make teasers. Most don't have millions upon millions of fans worldwide though.

#342 Lady Gaga, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
  3. Shevanel

It's a bit of a stretch to call Lady Gaga an artist. But eh. xD (in terms of separating her from the rest of the "musical artists" that make the type of music she does)

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I can't tell if you're hating on her. If you are, please read the below message, if not, don't. If you're not, what would you call her then?

Stop trolling, you don't have to go to this thread. You don't have to come here at all. Any hateful remarks you make is just completely trolling for attention. And don't say "I'm stating my opinion." No, stating your opinion would be "I don't like her" not posting insults.

5. I don't think he was trolling at all dude.

He IS stating his opinion (in not a very rude way i might add, certainly not as rude I would be when talking about Gaga) and I think you might just be upset that he has an opinion that differs from yours in this case.

6. Shevanel

You Lady Gaga fanatics seriously need to chill the fuck out. xD Like don't take offense to that, it's just true.

I actually like Lady Gaga a lot, The Fame Monster is sitting in my car >_> I play covers of her songs on the piano. Everyone just puts her on the pedestal way too high and wayyy too much. And your reaction to my comment shows just exactly how far out of reach the obsession gets. xD

It's okay to like her, love her, and even obsess over her. It's also okay to dislike her or even hate her. Everyone has opinions. And they should have a right to discuss why they don't like her in a thread like this anyway.

Just chill out, dude >_>

7. frostreaver

^^ meh, its condescending. But the gaga haters are just as tiresome as the gaga stans. :bang:

8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I wasn't mad, I was just trying to figure out what you were trying to say. XD

What do you mean by saying she isn't an artist? Do you mean she's more than that? Less?

And I don't normally get mad when people hate her music, or don't like it and so on. It's when they take it to the level of hating her as a person or people who do like her that's gets me mad. For one, they don't know her. You don't say you hate someone if you don't know that. And Lady Gaga stands for something great, and yes, everyone I talk to that does not hate her music still says that. Hating that is..just wrong..

And hating people for the music they like is just stupid. So stupidity gets me mad (even though I'm not that smart myself.)

But no, I'm not mad at you. :3 Just was trying to figure out what you were saying~

9. Shevanel

The other extreme works for this too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I said that D:

I'm so confused right now. :smilewave

11. Shevanel

Whatever, either way, It's silly to get angry at people, even if you do understand what they're saying >_>

12. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I said like 10 times I wasn't mad. @_@

13. Shevanel

14. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Oh, alright then.

So..

Anyone excited for Monday...?

..:slight_smile:

15. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

:smilewave I am!

16. tokwa

June 7. June7. June 7.

17. Beachboi92

Joey i love you but i will not accept Gaga haters in my Domain :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Prepare for a wall of txt directed at gaga haters not u in particular joey because i <3 u and ur avatar haha
    But i think the thing with realeasing the teasers is just give her fans something until the real video is ready to released.

And i mean the women went to the most prestigous music school in the country, writes, coreographs, and does all the music for her songs. Everything she releases she also has an acoustic version for, she designs alot of her outfits and has been very influential in changing fashion and opening up the music industry more to artists like La Roux and Little Boots, not to mention how she promotes other artists and fashion designers. She is very involved in the creation of her music videos, shows , and basically all aspects of everything she does. Not to mention she is considered not just an artist but a genius by critics of all sorts.
    She is completely open about influences from a lot of the artists people say she copies (and those artists simpy hail her as an artist and a one of a kind performer and musician, only the gaga haters use them as ammo against gaga herself)
    Plus she is making ridiculous amounts of money, is popular all over the world, actually puts thoughts into all aspects of her work and puts layers and layers of meaning in her performance in music and feels pop is simply a good way to appeal to more people with those ideas and her views (Alejandro Video with it's ode to gay love as an example).
    She played the underground scene, performed at Carnegie Hall, mastered piano at 4, wrote her first ballad at 16, started peforming live in clubs at 14. So all u Gaga haters can keep hating the rest of us will enjoy the genius which has been continually hailed by others but never gaga herself (she has been to nice and modest) as a master performer and musical genius the likes of which are only parralled by some of the greatest in the field of music, fashion, and performance art. And i would dare any of you to go to a Gaga concert and tell me it wasn't worthy of that review (which it has recieved on multiple occasions).

*takes a deep breath*
    Now if you want to hate on unoriginal lets talk about Christina Agulera's not the same tonight video or whatever it's called.... or we can just drop it all and get pumped over monday when Gaga will unleash the gayest thing the world has seen haha

18. Shevanel

You are missing the point entirely...

19. Beachboi92

plus she loves and supports the gays, helps our cause, helps causes like AIDS and Haitai, and has never spoken a bad word against another artist or person (except for one guy who told her all her faggot friends where going to hell, she poured a glass of wine over his head but only when he went there not when he called her a freak and told her she would burn in hell). She gives back and mostly to her fans who she funnels all her money into (she doesn't have a house just funnels money into shows and stuff to make them EPIC). So haters leave our thread of love :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Shevanel

I really don't understand why you're talking about haters when there isn't any mention of dislike of her... Take a freakin chill pill >_>