1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Hearts :)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alex19, Feb 16, 2010.

1. kem

kem

Then they go all like "Noes! We gave International players THAT much stuff (A new difficulty, think!) surely we must give our Japanese fans all sorts of secret cutscenes in a NEW, extended version to compensate for that.

2. Geradeth

No one's posted it already???!! Okay fine, I will:
    OMG KINGDOM HEARTS 3D!!! http://ds.ign.com/articles/109/1098342p1.html
    [​IMG]

I didn't really wanna upgrade to the 3DS cause my DSLite works just fine, but now there's no question, I go where Kingdom Hearts goes!!! :lol:

Thoughts? Theories? Outbursts of OMGNEWKINGDOMHEARTS?

3. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I think I'm gonna play KH2 right now lol I haven't played in forever that games the shit idc what anybody says lol

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's actually a remake of the Coded game that was made for Cell Phone. Hence the "Re" part of the title.

5. Twilight

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep to come out in September!!!!! Is anyone else getting it?

6. factwithinfiction

OMG this thread is like home!

I'm really unsure how I feel about 3D. Part of me knows that I'm going to buy it, but part of me is like "What?". I don't understand how Sora and Riku are shown in their Kingdom Hearts 1 clothes and how Traverse Town is still relevant to the game. I don't understand where this game fits into anything but knowing Square-Enix it'll probably be some like alternate dimension.

Anyway, did anybody catch the new secret boss in the E3 BBS trailer? Am I the only one who is wondering who the heck that is?

Also: I don't understand why the Japanese are getting their own version of Re:Coded. It really confuses me.

7. Geradeth

I know, 3D is kinda gimmicky, and I didn't really want to get a 3DS either, but I'm still definitely getting one now!!! As for Traverse Town, the only theory I have right now is that it's so early they didn't want to give away any new worlds that might be in the game so they modeled a familiar one to keep from spoiling anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I didn't even watch the new BBS trailer, but not cause I didn't want to! When I first played KH1 it was always amazing discovering which new world I'd be exploring, when I played KH2 I'd already watched so much coverage that I already knew most of the worlds and the magic was ruined just a little bit :icon_sad: So now for BBS I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague...... Man, September cannot get here fast enough!!

Also: I betcha we will get a translation of Re:Coded, we did get Re:Com after all

8. SaiRev3

I love the series a lot! :love: I already pre-ordered Birth by Sleep. :icon_bigg

9. factwithinfiction

3D is very gimmicky but since they are also releasing Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time and a new Mario Kart I have to get a 3DS anyway so why not?:dry: I'm not really sure if it is a legit trailer now. But there were screenshots of Sora and Riku running in Traverse Town and Sora fighting a Nobody...

OMG the BBS trailer is soooo good I don't know how anybody could not watch it! Is it bad that I shed a tear or two during it? Anyway, I don't have a psp but that is definitely on my to do list.

And Re:Coded has already been confirmed for an English release but the Japanese are getting it first...as usual *facepalm*

10. crystaltriforce

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0v4hHPme00[/YOUTUBE]
    can't wait till this comes out in English

11. Rikudo

^Speaking of ReCoded I read in an interview with Nomura that ReCoded will have a secret movie in the end that will reveal some details like in previous installments of the series.

12. Cynic

In Loving Memory Regular Member

yes.

Anyway, I'm not sure I'm the happiest of happy in finding out about there being yet 2 more installations on a portable Nintendo platform. I've been waiting for some sort of announcement to suggest that we may actually get a new console instalment that progresses with the storyline, rather than just fill in missing holes. Granted the production values in all of the portable kingdom hearts games were pretty legitimate, they just never have seen like full packages to me, rather just serving as temporary fan-service so we're all tided over for the next few months. With that being said, I'm not saying that BBS isn't a full package; from what I've seen, it looks fully up to the calibre of a console-platform instalment and I look forward to playing it, I'd just rather get the whole easter egg as opposed to getting separate parts of it. I'm willing to wait.

(I'm aware that was a really bad analogy)

13. factwithinfiction

Too bad. I'm just a fangirl :icon_bigg

Everybody check out the newest trailer! It's not as great as the E3 one but it does show some new scenes and some epic gameplay. I came closer to crying in this one than the last one during two parts where *spoiler*Ven tells Terra and Aqua to end him and where Ven tells Vanitas that he will do anything to save Aqua and Terra*end spoiler*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQxYQgnphHs&feature=player_embedded

ALSO: In an interview with Nomura he stated that when you defeat the new secret boss you will be getting *possible spoiler for those who dont want to know*Vanitas' Keyblade*end spoiler* as a prize!

#53 factwithinfiction, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  14. factwithinfiction

Sorry for the double post BUT The final Kingdom Hearts Trailer has come out. Needless to say it is epic and 7 minutes long!

I fail at posting youtube so I'm just gonna post a link to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDa_KySksmA

15. Nomad187

so yea that trailer lieterally made me jizz my pants like 3 times. most epic thing ever? quite possibly

16. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I started drooling a little

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can NOT wait. Only 20 days left!!!!

18. factwithinfiction

I am super excited for this game to come out!

Also if anybody noticed, Pete is now an available D-Link! That and the new boss are the only things I've noticed to be new in the English version. I'm betting there will also be a new style as well.

19. rainbowbrite121

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am getting the new Kingdom hearts birth by sleep game and psp and memory card and stragtey guide..... I love KH! it pawns hALO

20. Alex19

not much longer! 2 weeks and its all mineeeee :slight_smile: lol