1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do gay guys and straight guys talk about sex together?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Stuie

I regularly have conversations with one of my friends about what him and his girlfriend are doing and what is happening between me and Chris. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They're rather...graphic. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Other than that, not really, although I have been commenting on how hot French guys are with a couple of the girls. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: That's always good fun.

2. Emberstone

Yah.. it is also about dog ownership, plaid shirts, and tacos...

I think it is lame how people equate being gay to being addicted to sex, or something like that. As if heterosexual people are never sex obsessed, and a gay relationship cant be built on emotional levels... *rolls eyes at the idiocy of the uninformed*

3. littledinosaurs

I talk about sex to my roommies.

4. iwanttobelieve

i'm gay, and my straight friends and I talk about sex, my girl friends and i talk about guys together, and one of my straight guy friends and I talk about gay sex and laughs.

5. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uhh, my guy-friends will make dick jokes at the drop of a hat, and the off good-natured poke at gay sex etc. But actual sex talk, the whole group avoids, straight or gay.

Now the girls, they're a hoot. We'll talk about that any day, though normally we stick to food and the details of our respective areas of study.

6. TroubledRyan

uhmm,since I only told one person(besides online people) yam,se asks questions sometimes,but I do talk about it to some online people

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just make bs about sex, just bluffin with my muffin.

Actually I talk about sex today,

"Hey how was Sasha?", said some guy.
    "She was good last night, yeah orgasm all over the bed."
    "Oh really, what kind of slut is she"
    "Bwahahaha, she's not a slut. She's just good. Her boobs are massive, and she's really tight".
    "Oh really?" (awkward silence)
    Another guy over hearing the conversation, "Who's Sasha?"
    "Some girl"
    "Is she hot?'
    "Yeah".

8. RaeofLite

I feel the same way with most of my friends. :slight_smile:

With family... it's a different story. And with new friends or aquaintances I don't really bring it up unless they do.

9. Miss Bubbles

My freind chayse and I would talk aout it. He'd ask questions and I would give him answers, like deep in-depth play by play questions and answers. He even asked if I would do anything for him. LOL

10. Connor22

I tend not to try and talk about sex, mainly due to the fact that I'm not out yet and every time I find myself talking about (straight) sex it somehow turns into a 4 hour accusing session with me as the target.

11. pteen

omg i can totaly relate to that, but even if that conversation doesnt come up (wich normally doesnt happen) people still seem to just know im gay. Its confusing, i don't think anyone really thinks about it because no matter how gay i act i dont get treated like every other gay/bi kid in my school.(!)

12. starfish

Yeah me and my straight friends talk about sex all the time. Straight sex, gay sex, goat sex, whatever.

In fact I am the one that started our current meme of equating a vagina with an Arby's sandwich. We've had quit a bit of fun with one.

I also quite often make boob jokes and they often make cock jokes. At the end of the day it is just sex and we are a bunch of perverts.

13. 4 seat

Ahaha, my friends have started asking me questions. I've never done anything with a guy and don't have a boyfriend, so the conversations are pretty short lol. Gotten this one though from one of my best friends:

Him "So are you the pitcher or the catcher?"
    Me "Dude, I've never done it, but I'm pretty sure I'd be the pitcher"
    Him "Oh. Good"

Good? WTF? Alright. Haha.

14. kettleoffish

Occasionally, yeah. We tend to keep things pretty vague though.

15. Zach1992

This. I often have to take one of their hands & make a circle with it. :lol:

16. Cracked Actor

My sex conversations with other guys are usually like this:

Dude 1: Dude, I totally boned that chick last night.
    Dude 2: Really? Man, she was so hot.
    Dude 1: I know, man, she was wearing short shorts and looking pretty damn good.
    Dude 2: I love it when they wear shorts.
    Me: ... *cough* Shorts, eh?
    (awkward silence)
    Dude 1: Yeah... shorts...

17. paco

paco Guest

no, i get too grossed out when they talk about sex with girls. totally doesnt stop them from trying though.

usually they ask me if i'm the guy or the girl. then i ask them why i should choose if i don't have to.

18. otc877

otc877 Guest

My group of core group of friends (comprised of a straight couple, straight girl, 2 straight guys, 2 gay guys) tends to talk about sex a lot in general. So yes, we talk about pretty much any and every aspect of sex be it homo sex or hetero.

19. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I have a few times. I mean, they'll say "Oh I totally got laid last night.." blah blah blah.

Then I'll probably reply with something rude..like "Yeah? I'm still a virgin because every city I have ever lived in, I was the only gay guy. That I know of. :|"

Then the conversation would end and I would walk away. :grin:

So..yes?