1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do gay guys and straight guys talk about sex together?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Oct 28, 2009.

1. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On the note of curious straight boys, the forums are peppered with stories of woefully oblivious straight people asking those kinds of questions. Many people take the heterosexual sex act so much for granted they don't considered the...alternatives. :grin:

Like the guy who told my sister he didn't get gay sex, and indicated the source of his confusion by poking his pointer fingers together...

As for discussing it with friends, it depends on the subset I'm with. My cooking crew, my hippie friends, and the theater people at home I could discuss anything with, and have. The RP crew can get a little squeamish, and already know the mechanics of it all anyway.

The cooking crew would be the people, though. What hand you use to get off, who you'd do, discussing boobs, the practical details of womanly bits, guys being retarded sometimes...

Can you tell the cooking crew is all women?

2. MusicIsLife

I've been told that two girls 'Can't' have sex? And if they do, how?

Being that I'd rather not discuss these things with my mother and her asshole of a boyfriend, this is the part where i leave the room.

3. kramer362

Gotta remember that homophobia is taught, not inborn. So even though some guys may seem repulsed by gay sex, every straight guy deep down really wants to know, especially if they've never gotten to ask a gay guy about it before :icon_wink

It depends on their comfort level though. It can be awkward to ask, just as it can be awkward for us to answer. I answer honestly though cause if you can talk about that with a friend you can talk about practically anything. One of my friends asks me questions a lot, the only awkward thing is his wife being present so it's like I have an audience. So even though I'm just as close with her, it's more awkward that she's around for some reason :confused:

4. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Well when I was speaking to my friend (who is a girl) some how it got on to sex. =/ She then blurted out that she is grossed out by "what we all do" (to put it in her words). Other than that she loves it all. =/ Ah well :grin:

5. donnie5

I've talked about it with my straight friends they think its funny but they don't get mad or grossed out really

6. jazzrawr

I talk about sex with my friends all the time, but that's because my friends are pretty close. And very open. XD
    Most girls would be a bit freaked out talking about lesbian sex, but mine don't really care. XD
    They talk about their sex lives with me, so I have the right. :slight_smile:

7. paco

paco Guest

straight guys that are comfortable with their sexuality are fine. insecure ones get all freaked out. my roommates get all pissy and leave the room if i ever even think about guys in their presence, but all of their friends ask me stuff like, are you a top or bottom, or how does sex with a guy feel, and do you think this guy is hot. and then they make fun of my roommates for acting weird.

the only reason it can be awkward is because sometimes i don't expect it and i'm not used to being so open about talking about sex cause i never used to. but it really is just like normal conversation once you're used to it.

8. I used to be able to talk about it with my girl friends. Now it seems to make them uncomfortable, which it didn't before. One girl asked me how girls did it, then if I was "the man" in the relationship. She followed this up with a comment I posted in the funny conversations thread: "If it were me, I'd want to be the man. I'd just dominate that bitch!"

A few days after one of my gay friends lost his virginity, he had a hilarious conversation with an asshole straight guy, who, instead of doing something douchey for once, congratulated him.

9. Greggers

Any mention of "taking it up the bum" would mean one less straight guy friend of mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Just Adam

what if it was an offer though? lol

11. endless poetry

weird because I`m the one who takes conversations one step too far ...

most of my straight friends are not at all interested XD I make them listen to explicit comments anyways.

and the straight friends who are interested... ... well, they can argue it out I stay out of those conversations.

12. Gumtree

Heck yes.

My best friend is a rather masculine 'blokey' straight guy and we have talked about my sex life in all its details.

13. Alex19

i do. but because the straight guys im friends with are virgins, it doesnt get too far. but i think ive gotten farther than them... anyways, when we talk about it, i actually like listening to them. i think a straight guys mind is facinating lol but if they were to ask me a question id b cool with it. except the "top or bottom?" question. i HATE that one. idk why, but i do. it makes me uncomfortable

14. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Scissor me timbers!

15. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have, most of my friends know I used to be with girls, he never go into any dripping details, but yes.

16. beachroad

Yes some of my straight guy friends and I have discussed certain things. We wouldn't get completely in depth, but things like one of them said that if he were gay he'd probably want to 'give'. You know be the dominate one.

17. Paralyzer

I love talking to my straight friends about sex.
    Gay sex and straight sex.

Teenage stories are priceless

18. x2x2x2x2y2

i forgot about this thread!! Now i know what it feels like to talk bout sex with a friend!! I like doing it but of course nothing too deep. Its interesting to compare straight and gay sex!!

19. Schu

I talk about sex with anyone that I feel comfortable talking about it with that wouldn't be discomforted by me talking about it. I think about as many gay people are icky about either straight sex or gay sex of the other gender as straight people that are icky about gay sex. It's kinda disappointing both times.

20. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    yea i talk about with with me str8 friends.

oh and if any one over the age of 15 dosnt know how to guys have sex then its pretty sad ...