1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nope. Face is definitely the most important physical characteristic for me. Nothing else comes close.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw a lot at the mall. Lots of baby faced guys probably only high school aged. It's kind of sad because they're young but when they're next to me, they're the same height or taller. :/

Anyway, I can't remember specific guys except this recent one I saw at a local library parking lot in the late afternoon (closed). He was pretty cute with a nice face, sandy brown hair, nice frame (not really overly muscled), red/black gym shorts, a t-shirt. He was just lazily biking around, even doing a few simple tricks. I guess we both caught each other's eyes, not really smiling per se, just an awareness. He was probably high school age since he was hanging out with this young East Asian boy (also on his bike) who looked like a middle schooler at most. Actually, it was kind of sweet seeing him act like the older "bro" in leading the Asian boy. Maybe that's why I liked him. More cute than hot.

Also, today I saw a hot worker with nice muscles and face at the hospital while waiting for my mom. He had on a blue uniform, and looked quite cute. In addition, I saw a hot guy in the optician shop, who looked metrosexual with a red/white striped sweater (or long-sleeve shirt) and burgundy pants. Quite cute; though, I don't like the shaped eyebrows (looks weird when gay guys do that, IMO).

---------- Post added 4th Nov 2014 at 12:08 AM ----------

Keep rubbing it in. Do your mutual friends just see a flurry of hair and smacking when you two are together?!

3. Burnedcloset

There's this guy at my gym and dayum he is so hot

Blond hair nice face with a right muscular body. He never wears tank tops which I respect for some odd reason like he doesn't want to show off. His legs were just the right amount of muscular and with a little bit blond hair.

Lol I can't help but stare sometimes

4. CyclingFan

In the men's room at work. Where I was trimming my nails. Embarrassing

5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's this adorable girl in my sixth form, I've never actually spoken to her, but she's so cute :3 Today, she dyed her hair green, and it looks so awesome :slight_smile: I should really introduce myself sometime

6. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Last year at my high school we had exchange students from Spain and one of the guys (I think he was a junior) was SO hot. He had light brown hair, green eyes, and mocha skin. I was looking at him for like two seconds and got a nervous twitch. I almost lost my mind lol

7. Lost ln Thought

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I was going home after a day at school. I headed to the bus station and went on my bus, I noticed every seat was taken, except the one closest to the garbage bin(What a Surprise!). I sat down and didn't bother read the homework I had goten, I was extremely tired, but then I look around, and notices this really cute guy, I felt my cheeks turn red, he was just too adorably hot(wait wot), to make it even worse, just the moment I looked at him, he looks back at me(probably looking like a tomato at this point) and just gives me this stare saying: "who are you, and why do you look like you are about to poop yourself?"
    It was really awkward <_<

8. Burnedcloset

My pizza guy was kind of hot yesterday, tall with a shaggy from scooby doo look

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, yesterday, we found out a plumbing repair to a water leak didn't work. I didn't see the first plumber, but the next guy came today morning and was pretty hot. He was like Sawyer from Lost, except his name was Bryan, lol. Nice longish dirty blond hair, hot beard, pretty muscly, but a little more flab. It was kind of embarassing when he took off his jacket and started bending down to look at the leak (toilet water supply valve). I tried to give him space, but it was still a shock when I first saw is underwear waistband and "crack". :icon_redf I quickly went away for most of the time (also to corral my dad who always talks way too much and makes things awkward).

I tried to avoid the area most of the time he was there, but then towards the end of the repair (when he was showing me what he had fixed), I couldn't help but stick around. He really did have a nice derrière that fit quite well in his bluish plumber's pants. I also loved the Gothic letters on his biceps (thought, I was a little worried if they were some type of gang letters...yes, I was just stereotyping right there :confused:). I kept secretly hoping he would take an interest in me (that old "wish-you're-gay-dar"), but he just was a friendly guy who was probably trying to avoid us getting angry that the job wasn't done well in the first place. :astonished:

#2249 resu, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  10. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    saw a handsome stud on cam then realized that stud was me after several failed attempts to copulate

11. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Chomping at the bit to report on this hot guy sighting.

I went into a new furniture store. The manager helped me. He looked like a cross between a then 40-something Robert De Niro and a then 40-something Chevy Chase. He was about 5' 11 and had a medium build, with a little paunch in the stomach area and some recession and graying. The fact that he most likely wasn't interested in looking perfect made him even sexier.

http://interestingcelebrities.com/pictures/robert_de_niro.jpg

http://parentables.howstuffworks.com/media/images/chevy-chase.jpg

As it goes, talking about furniture turned into talking about experiences with furniture, and he began to mention different types of furniture he's had in his house as we were walking around, and that his wife had selected or kids had mauled. While he didn't wear a band, I just knew he was married.

I have a love-hate relationship with salespeople. They seem so full of crap because they're often talkers and can be so glib. On the other hand, they can be fairly forward and convey a lot of sexual energy, at least to me. The other thing that I wonder is if guys in sales have this same energy and "get down to it" vibe when they're having sex. In today's case, I wouldn't mind finding out!

12. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

I passed a mirror

13. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just got back from a trip with my friends, and one of them is really hot. Never really noticed it till now. Oh, well.

14. gamergirl689

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I saw the English Teacher I nearly melted of excitement:icon_redf

15. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I caught a hot guy staring at me today but was too chicken to do anything about it. :bang:

16. tulipinacup

Yeah I was gonna say this one too but this cute guy was with his friends and he was acting all goofy when I passed by them and usually it's the other way around.

17. Perseus

I saw this guy this afternoon and I was about to go up to him and say "what's up cute boy", but then I realised what my brain was thinking and that just would've been the worse decision ever.

18. Images and Words

A guy who sometimes sits next to me on the bus home from my school.
    Blonde, combed over to one side (a bit like danisnotonfire) Not too muscly, but fairly.
    :wow:

19. MyNameIsGabriel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There was this guy who has since left my drama group, but seriously just thinking about him just makes me smile like an idiot. He has black flicky hair that falls into his friggin' blue eyes, he recently got a lip ring (hnnngggg) and he likes the same music as me. However, before I came out as trans, he played me for MONTHS, pretending that he liked me, winking across the room, biting his lip cos he knew I melted...okay, no joke!

We had this scene, right, where I played an elf and he played a wizard (hottest fuckin wizard I ever seen) but we did this kind of Take Me Out thing. As his character, he was asked who his ideal partner was. Know what he said?

"Elvish." Then he looked at me, bit his fucking lip and ran a hand through his hair.

Then i found out he liked boys. I may be a guy inside, but i sure as hell don't look like one and he treated me like the stupid retarded kid i used to be. I don't see him anymore though.

Not sure if that's good or bad....

20. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I always manage to get served by a really cute girl at the bookstore. The last girl who served me had curly black hair, dark brown eyes and a really pretty smile. I think she noticed me blushing and seemed quite happy about it. I hope I see her again another day, maybe get her to find/suggest a book for me so I can spend a bit of time with her. :icon_redf