1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw a really cute girl with a blonde pixie cut who worked in a bookstore. She served me too and I felt so nervous.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw a really cute guy yesterday managing an open house for some real estate group. My mom was doing all the talking, and I was doing all the observing. First thing I notice was he was only ~5 inches taller than me, quite slender but pretty fit. I loved his plaid long sleeve shirt (blue and yellow) with his slim jeans. It was a great metrosexual look. Next, I noticed his cute face, specifically his eyes which can only be described as "slate green", his sexy semishaved beard with the only real thick area being a narrow strip under his lips (very intriguing), his brown hair which at the top was slightly receding but adeptly compensated for with his swoosh haircut. He had such strong features, and I loved when he talked in a nice slightly country-boy accent, being so polite to my mom as she asked random questions. I wanted to be more overt in smiling at him.

3. Pluie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Friday I got the chance to tour this concert hall before the show, and I fell in love with the lighting girl. She had tattoos and glasses and short hair and she was really cute. I saw her at the concert after, she was wearing flannel. I don't doubt my gaydar, lol.

(It's weird having a girlfriend now, not that I did any flirting with strangers before, but I have to remind myself that there's already a cutie back home and I've never experienced that before. Takes some time to get out of the habit of looking at other girls, I guess.)

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is for yesterday. I'm late to the party.

I'm walking out of a hair cutting place on a sunny morning. There is a group of people running up the sidewalk ... and then back down. First, I saw two in shape blond girls. Then this guy comes along. While typically not my type, he was in great shape. He had the bulky biceps and obviously went to the gym. The legs weren't as matched to the upper half. It happens. He was about 6'1. He had sandy reddish hair cut short and no facial hair, but he had some stubble. He might have been a fireman or something like that. Could have done without the thorny tattoo around one of this biceps. Not my thing. However, he conveyed a lot of sexual energy. That was for sure.

I asked one of these people what the exercises involved. He said it was "cross fit." I thought, 'He can cross my path anytime he likes.'

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a Mormon who hawks fliers in the student union who I honestly think is gay. And he's also, well, extremely hot. Blonde hair with a comb-over, stone gray eyes, tight pants that show his features...

:jawdrop:

6. CyanChachki

I'm extremely attracted to Milk Queen. I don't think I've ever been this attracted to a guy before.

7. Mickz

I saw a cute girl today, Short brunette hair, green eyes and short with the right curves at the right places. sadly she was on a tourist bus. :frowning2:

8. Silas

This dude on the bus was hawwwttttt, nearly missed my stop cuz I was too busy drooling over him :lol:

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Watching the UN General Assembly on Ebola. I've seen some cute guys, including a hot blond guy from Canada and now a really cute young Brazilian guy with dark hair and sexy moustache, beard, and hipster glasses! I think both of them are just standing in for the official ambassadors.

A few days ago, I was walking with my mom in a city park along their trails. We were having a deep discussion on my sexuality and our current situation. Just as we were about to come back to our car, a handsome guy a few inches taller than us just came out of nowhere (likely coming from his car parked parallel to the path). He was quite fit and in a light blue shirt with light brown or blond hair. He was in a little hurry, while were were walking quite slowly. What was weird is that when I saw him, I just started smiling, and he flashed a big grin and said hello like he knew us. We probably only saw him for like 10 seconds before he walked past us, and we both just marveled at his friendliness. My mom said some people are just like that, so magnetic in their personalities. He definitely pinged my "I-wish-you-were-gay-dar".

#2209 resu, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  10. lemons123

saw a hot guy today on a bike...with a dragon tattoo on his right shoulder. i asked him: "wanna make out"...and he said: "sure".

ok...i totally made that up :slight_smile:.

11. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I came out to my landlords in Salt Lake City, the lady had just told me I might find a hot blonde girl here, but when I told them I'm gay, she chuckled and said I'll find a hot blond boy, haha!

12. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When you "honestly think" something, that's a pretty good gut feeling and indicator.

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2014 at 11:08 AM ----------

That's funny. You think of landlords when in college as fuddy duds who are about to retire and go travel in their RV. That's not always the case, though. And if they used the word "hot," that's even funnier.

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, they are definitely something else. But, they're not religious, and the husband's brother is gay, so I think they're way more liberal than the majority of people in that state.

14. Candace

This one guy on my friend's Facebook. Yes, I'm a part-time FB stalker, sue me! :lol:

My friend the other day was so right. I'm such a sucker for Latinos :grin:

Nice dark, thick hair, dark hazelnut eyes, cocoa brown skin, and he looks great shirtless and smiling :icon_redf

15. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  16. Caelestis

KNow this is pretty regular, but I see a couple of GORGEOUS upperclassmen guys that make my knees weak. *sigh*

17. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you guys even seen my avatar I am hot enough for all of y'all.

18. DangerAlex

Haven't seen a hot guy today... yet. But my boyfriend is coming over this evening, and I'm going to pounce him like you can't even imagine.

19. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Refer to post # 2192.

I was walking to the store and saw the deli guy pulling out of the parking lot. He had a big and somewhat beat up Chevy truck. He also had a shirt that had that military fatigue look. He didn't have a band when he handed me the deli meat I bought from him in the past, but I think he's straight. Generally, bigger, dopey guys who look like they might grunt tend to be.

Come to think of it, there are always hot guys to be seen working at supermarkets. I'd say it's at least 20% of them, and that even includes those who have gotten into management. I don't know why that is. The same is true of tire stores.

20. Amazo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'm lucky that I live in a town, teehihi there's a guy who works as a butcher @_@ he's a daayum fine specimen, best butcher there can be rofl :3 "cough cough... there couldn't be a tougher Bison than him" :grin: