1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. AlamoCity

My sister had a band recital and I missed it, but I saw the video and OMG, her band teacher is so hot. Probably around 25, full beard, nice hairy body, and single (according to my sister). In my mind, I'm thinking all male band teachers must be gay (just to make me happy in this scenario). I might have to go to a parent-teacher night next year :icon_redf.

2. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The childcare guy I walked past this morning. He was just... uhhhhhhh.

Lucky kids.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of the hottest guys in my school was a drum major in band, and he later became a band teacher of a nearby school. I can just imagine the [straight] girls and gay boys lusting over this guy in his mid-20s standing in front of them all the time. I know it was hard to not stare at him during a hot summer marching band practice, when he would be in shorts or sometimes shirtless.

4. ninerw

Geez...some of the hottest guys and men were in the band with me. I was in marching band and my section leader was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen my freshman year. But my band director takes the cake. He was all kinds of fine. One of my friends is a band director and he is straight up ripped. Makes me think I went into the wrong profession!

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just realized I forgot to refill a prescription when I went to CVS last week. I'm really hoping the hot new pharm tech I saw last time is on duty when I go to pick up this one.

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha. I didn't know anyone in band. Actually, I thought some of the PE teachers or coaches were hot. One football coach should have called up a modeling agency for swimwear, suits, and that sort of stuff. Women on Facebook still "talk" about him. In pulling out a yearbook, there was a picture of this one teacher in shorts. The great face goes without saying, but I had sort of forgotten how watchable his legs were.

7. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
  8. GingerGuy

Saw an army of hot guys at my schools graduation party

9. ninerw

Saw some hot guys from the army at the mall yesterday (see what I did there?). But seriously, I did see some hot guys at the mall who were military. I love Christmas shopping.

10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love preppy guys and I saw two of them walking around campus this morning

11. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like Japanese emo boys, and two of them had all these books to return at the University library...very dreamy looking. I wish I had hair that stayed that straight, and was so dark.

12. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like any guy that puts some effort into dressing nicely. Luckily for me being in my school's medical/health campus, I see a lot of cute med students.

Today, I saw a guy I've briefly seen a few times and just found an intense attraction to him for his kind of "ordinary beauty," as in he is slightly thin (though bigger than me) and yet has a handsome face. The first time I saw him, I couldn't keep my eyes off him, and he noticed.

Today, I was very late in work, and I think I saw him (or someone very similar to him) coming down from upstairs to leave the building. I just "happened" to stop between the double doors and look at my phone, until he came along (I stupidly forgot to smile). I went quite a way behind him, but he was walking slowly and now on his own phone. I overtook him, and I again was stupid in just continuing ahead, never looking back. :/

13. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My daughter was having at the hospital yesterday having a procedure done (minor, outpatient and successful, I might add, not that people think I'm scoping guys while my kid has her guts hanging out on the operating table or something!). There was a receptionist guy who looked to be in his 30's (maybe even 40's--hard to tell) and apparently had some kind of physical disability, judging from the way he moved. He also had a shaved head, which normally does absolutely nothing for me AT ALL. But his eyes and smile had such a look of kindness that he really came across as very sweet and attractive, even though his general look was pretty unremarkable. I know it's his job to be kind and patient, but with some people you can tell that it's not a put-on, it's just THEM. Just goes to show how much attitude and personality can figure into the equation, I guess.

Mind you, there was another guy in the cafeteria who was probably in his early 20's, dark hair and scruffy face that appeared well-managed to LOOK scruffy, whose look was all physical. And mighty fine, at that.

14. leer

had a hospital appointment this morning one of the male nurses was very nice late 20s had a lovely smile could tell he was quite muscular ..

15. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Woke up at 6:30 to get ready and catch a train to the airport for my flight. Turns out, the snow is getting too bad and my flight got cancelled. However, while I was waiting at the gate (seeing delays), there was this very cute guy in one of those form-fitting athletic jackets. I don't know what it is about those jackets, but they're very attractive on fit men. I first noticed him when he was sitting with his back toward me, and I was surprised to see him turning his head 120ยบ to see me. Our eyes caught multiple times when he was standing in line to get a replacement ticket. There are lots of hot guys in the airport, especially the pilots in their uniforms.

16. ninerw

My hometown is filled with the Southern prep...aka Patagonia with chinos and duck boots. Let me tell you, the shopping center near my house was filled with all kinds of good looking guys today. Straight out a J.Crew and Eddie Bauer catalogue...tis the season

17. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Saw some cute art students in my building today, dressed almost in all neon colors, and really skinny, with spiky hair. Looked like some kinda male version of the 80s LA girl-band look, mixed with Punky Brewster.

But it was funny, 'cause it seemed so over the top-mismatched-colors, and they had nice smiles. Skinny hipsters are so cute, when they seem friendly.

18. Nikky DoUrden

I see hot guys every day ... so frustrating :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Went out to lunch with my mom. Saw a guy who looked like he was also a college student home for the holidays going out to lunch with his mom. Preppy, blonde hair, puppy dog eyes...I was staring like a fool.

20. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Though he's only 18, we've got a new super hot intern at the congressional office I'm at. And I get to train him.

Score.