Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh packing Guy who works in Tesco, the things I would do to you with your ruggedness and blatant disregard for uniform codes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You are why I don't mind getting sent to the shops twice a day.

2. Artemicion

Too many...hot guys...at the (German themed) Christmas Market...

3. needshelp

yeah, i saw a hot dad yesterday afternoon chilling with his wife and kid. don't really care.

4. VaultBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Saw a hot guy this evening at a clothing department store. Certainly exchanged looks for a few seconds.

5. subaru000

So, there was this guy that I saw today. About my height, Latino or Cuban and kind of muscular. I gave him a bit of eye contact because he's good looking, at least to me, and I've seen him around the campus. About 20 mins after I saw him, he was looking for someone's phone to use (he asked me of course) and I let him borrow my phone. The person didn't answer, so he gave me the phone back and I told him ''Sorry about that.'' When he gave me the phone back, our hands kind of touched. That was pretty nice, in more than one way. :icon_bigg

Hope to be back with more updates. :thumbsup:

6. DareToEatAPeach

I was writing my exam today and when I finished, a really hot TA came and took my test. He was dressed so nicely, with a button-down shirt and sleek vest on. His body was pretty nice too....I should have slipped my number in with my scantron. :slight_smile:

7. subaru000

So there's this guy who I've noticed for a week or two. He has olive skin, black hair, brown eyes and he wears skinny jeans, which I am beginning to realize I am kind of attracted to. The first time I saw him, I knew what I was smiling at. :icon_wink

Today, I had a big presentation for Anthropology (worth a third of my grade [!]) and when I was getting from class to class, I saw him walking. We were walking opposite ways and I saw his face go from being emotionless to smiling! He smiled at me! Short and sweet. That gave me a nice feeling. The smile was one where you see someone you know and you go from being emotionless, to smiling. *Sighs*

Here's to hoping I see and talk to him next semester.

8. Omg isn't it visual torture

9. needshelp

well aside from photos of random hot guys on the internet and ying yang, i saw a hot guy driving in audi while i was turning into another street. i would have allowed myself to be lost into his looks but the homophobic side of me was like "disgusting. nothing to see here. keep it moving". to top it off, there was tons of traffic and i wasn't about to crash a car that wasn't mine enjoying guy candy.

and traveling to new york never disappoints. can't wait til tomorrow. infinite guy candy. i saw tons on monday and tuesday with the occasional pretty woman here and there. but pretty women are not the same thing as guy candy.

#1309 needshelp, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    eeekkkk

One just came out of the gym, all sweaty and his hair was all wet mmmmmm-MMMMMMMM

11. stumble along

This was around last year when i was doing tennis tournaments, I was playing in the consolation finals ( I always lose first round because I get wayy too nervous) and I was waiting for my opponent to show and when he did I was like

Crap, he's really good looking.
    So I started being all nervous and I was really close to throwing the match away but I won, he got mad though but still DAYYUM he was just, exquisite.

There was another too that showed up to different tournaments who was pretty built, but was hardcore repo so I was like, no, just no. But I did Facebook stalk him for a month before I defriended him hahaha

12. needshelp

saw like 5 people yesterday which were guy candy.

13. Ichi42go

Accidentally crossed paths with the the Santa-Speedo-Run today in Boston... Enough said.

14. needshelp

:icon_sad:

anyways... saw a couple of hot guys yesterday. they were acting weird though.

15. Jaason

Was searching for a seat in the library and the only one was opposite a hot guy. Sat down; it was too distracting so I eventually switched locations after half an hour xD

16. needshelp

almost experienced what you would call a panic attack yesterday seeing and encountering a hot guy. the problem was that i think he was underaged as in 16 or 17. it was hard to tell but if he was of age but if he was 18 and older... it feels good to be gay.

17. BenIsScared

At the doctor today, my nurse was super cute, with a really nice butt behind his scrubs haha

18. Azza

Walking out of school at the end of the day and I see a hot guy bending over, he was wearing bright pink underwear :grin:

19. FJ Cruiser

I was eating with my friend today, and there was this one table with about five guys and two girls talking about movies. I don't know how to explain it, but something about the gender balance there made me think that more than one of them was gay. My friend confirmed the bleep on the gaydar. Anyway, they were all good looking.

20. sometimesbetter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    University=abundance of hot guys, girls and hot professors.