Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. FlyBiBareFeet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think the last time I saw a nice looking guy was at the beach - or at least, walking towards it, a few months back. I noticed him first not because of his body or face, but because we were at least a hundred yards from the beach and he was barefoot, like me, which turned me on somewhat :slight_smile:

As I passed him we made eye contact for quite a while, and smiled at each other...and as luck would have it I saw him again as I was getting myself a hot dog, he was queuing up behind me, and said hi to me...that was a nice surprise, and one thing led to another and we ended up spending the night together, I'm a bit ashamed to say *blush*

2. fredrikiv

There's this cashier at the grocery store that has short blond hair. He's probably like 5'8", thin with just the right amount of muscle. To top it off he has just the slightest speech impediment. Drives me freakin crazy.

3. RaRa

I've taken a long hiatus from this thread, and let me just say I've seen thousands of hot mofo's since than.

And I've hooked up with quite a few of those.

I don't call it being a slut...I call it we're both hot so let's just do this shit already.

4. FJ Cruiser

I went to a concert of what is basically my favorite band. I went by myself (I couldn't get anyone else to drive 1 1/2 hours away on a Sunday night haha), but about halfway through the show, a really hot guy made his way up beside me. He had very broad shoulders and a strong jaw. He was just as into the show as I was and told me "Finally someone who has some energy!" Then out of nowhere he took his shirt off and he had amazing pecs that were hairy. We jammed out together for the rest of the show, but I didn't have enough courage to put any moves on him.

5. Rooni321

I see hot people all the damn time, I'm glad I have a place to post my sightings now x)
    ANYWAYS,
    I saw this hot momma at the beach with tattoos all over her arms and chest(I love girls with tattoos!) And this short red hair(not red but like ginger..but she wasn't a ginger).
    Short story shorter; She was fineeee <3

6. Skyfire13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol I really like this thread.

One of the best things about studying in a different country is that every is the foreigner to you. And, for some reason, pretty much everyone in Australia is really, really hot. Here are some of the ones I've seen while I've been here.

1. Short, bulky, Neanderthal bus guy-- yeah buddy you look a bit like a neanderthal and aside from the fact that you may not be smartest (at least when you spoke last time) you are like primal lust personified. :icon_bigg

2. Yellow and red shirt law guy - Dude, you are really tall and built (what sport do you play?) and you are studying to be a lawyer - amazingly sexy! But, sadly for me I'm not studying in that field. It doesn't stop me from studying in the law library in hopes of seeing you.

3. Deja vu guy in the gym - I really think that I have seen you before (or that you are the brother of someone I know) but it is motivation enough to get to the gym to watch you do the bench press. That tiny peak of chest hair out of your tight singlet as you grunt and push the bar away is a perfect treat.

4. Abs guy at the gym - Seriously it isn't that hard to go to the gym to work out when you do your ab workout. I know you are a bit proud/vain cause you clear the sweat with the bottom of your shirt but dang it is a nice view. Love that tiny treasure trail...

5. Architecture guys - My grad program is in the same building as you guys and damn there are some fine architects. Even though I only see you guys on the computers or in your lab drawing all that scruffy-ness from being a bit indy is a real turn-on.

6. Butcher guy at the local farmers market - Damn you are one fine piece of beef. Your t-shirt perfect wraps/cups/supports your ample musculature. And for some reason or another you smell really, really good. Though I am starting to run out of questions to ask about cooking all the various meats you sell--I need to come up with a better convo starter.

7. On a more general note - I love the fact that short, form fitting clothing is the norm out here. It shows off everybody's stuff and makes walking around a real pleasure - thank you fashion industry.

7. MusicMan12

Omg this just absolutely MADE my day!! You're awesome! lol:lol:

8. FJ Cruiser

This makes me want to study abroad in Australia even more LOL. There are about 15 Australians living in my dorm, and there's this one from Perth who is basically every positive stereotype about the country rolled into one guy. He has short blond hair and ######, dresses like a surfer, has the broadest(/sexiest) Australian accent possible, has a great build, and he's so charismatically carefree.

#1228 FJ Cruiser, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  9. thevedman

That sounds amazing! Broad shoulders + strong jaw + into music + taking shirt off and having an amazing hairy pecs = possible my perfect bloke... awesome! Jealous.

10. Danny19

oooooooh my loord. 4 new hotties at my gym. i almost passed out today *siiigh*

11. needshelp

haven't seen a hot guy today but i saw some yesterday at the gym.

12. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some hot twinks at the GLBTQ organization event tonight. I didn't have the courage to talk to anyone yet though...just baby steps for now. At least I made eye contact across the room with a couple of them though.

13. Rooni321

Omg there's this girl in a few of my classes who is super cute but I don't think she's a lesbian. Anyways! It made me realize how terrible I am at hitting on people! If Halloween wasn't coming up I would probably have nothing to talk about, I'm soooo awkward xD

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    this past weekend I saw a few at the horror weekend

15. needshelp

didn't see any hot guys tonight. :eusa_doh:

16. Azza

At the gym today, he looked Italian nomnomnomnom :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Keelin

The other day I saw this kid in a cross country meet from the next school over, he was so hot. Blond, brown eyes, this cute stutter, and an excellent runner. I like this kid, and I got to talk to him, we might go running sometime. :slight_smile:

18. needshelp

saw a hot guy tonight. :icon_redf i saw him and was like wow, this guy is sexy. tried to keep my composure. he was with some chick that i believe is his girlfriend.

19. needshelp

at the gym, i saw this hot guy but my friends were around so i didn't eye him up like that. i was checking to see if he was still at the gym though. :grin: too bad he left.

20. Branconegro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    About 3 weeks ago, I was in the supermarket and saw this REALLY good looking guy. But the main thing is: I just didn´t see him like one time, we saw each other from the begging to the end of the supermarket. He wasn´t a hunk, but was very, very good looking. Wearing a shirt with jeans, I think he was coming from work(it was 7:30 PM), really well dress. In every different session we cross each other. He kept staring at me and I at him. At one point, at meat session, when I was picking some pork, he stops right in front of me with his supermarket car and stared at me. I was like: WOW! I couldn´t do anything because I was with my friends(straight) and since I´m still in the closet was waaay too risky for me to try anything and I think he realised I was with friends and didn´t do anything too. Sooo, we went to the cash, me thinking that he´s probably gone home and guess who was right in the next cash!? I don´t know how even I was connected to this world. Everytime I was getting down to pick the products in the car, when I raised my head, he was staring at me.

It was like those moments the I really want to be free, that I regret not doing anything. If I had stayed more 1hour at that supermarket I would probably begging to sing Cher and tell everyone: You know what darling? That´s it! I´m totally a fag and all I wanna do is to get that piece of heaven!

The point is that now I´m looking for this guy all over the city. Everytime I´m on the street, mall, eating etc I keep looking to see if I see him again. He´s in my head for 3 weeks. Sometimes I keep thinking with my self, what does he do?is he really gay? where does he live? Awful!!!

#1240 Branconegro, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2011