1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Yuki Shihoin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, I'm in a college dorm doing this summer program thing for early credit and I go to take a shower last night right? So I walk in and set my stuff down in one of the stalls and I go to use the bathroom real fast and in walks this completely gorgeous, unbelievably hot, finest piece of man eye candy you would ever see. He had this short and slightly curly brown hair, a piercing in both ears, AND he was shirtless (With THE perfect build I might add) so you could see a couple of tattoos on his body (I have a thing for piercings and tattoos on guys). So I stand there gawking for a brief minute (thankfully, I don't think he was paying attention to me) before I quickly go and use the toilet. Then, I hear shower water start up and I realize he's gonna take a shower too and I almost fainted, no lie. So, we both go on about our business (The stalls are separated so you can have privacy) and I finish and go to brush my teeth then he steps out, his shorts back on but still no shirt so I'm like "YES!" in my head. He comes over to the sink to brush his teeth too and I can't help but stare out of the corner of my eyes. At one point, I catch a whiff of his scent and I swear to you I started drooling just a tiny bit, he smelled that wonderful. It was a good night! ^^

2. TerDelTay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I work in retail food management and see hund HELPreds of people a day. Its probably a bad thing but when I see a hot guy my service gets better. I'm starting to fear my.employees see me checking out my male customers from across the store. I seen a guy I go to college with and know Is gay but I too afraid to talk to him and ask.him out. HELP!!!!

3. Bosco

Was at the immigration department today bored out of my mind. Thankfully, after what seemed to be hours waiting in line for a representative, a really cute guy waltzed in!
    I couldn't help but to check him out over and over again to the extent where I was answering the immigration officer's questions wrong because I was too distracted ;P
    Damn.

4. FJ Cruiser

I met one of my brother's friends yesterday. He was incredibly good looking, yet very down-to-earth. He had a bit of a jock look to him, he had a little stockiness and muscle, yet he was nerdy, kinda indie, and got all my jokes. I left thinking how he's the type of guy I really go for.

5. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    A few days ago I went to the library, passing by a fire station. A cheerful-looking firefighter was outside. I wish I could've looked at him more, but I didn't want to be obvious with my ogling (I'm not my dad). Still, I did notice that his shirt wasn't exactly loose...
    I need to go back to that library soon...

6. Bowie

I was returning by subway (and train) from a distant neighbourhood when I caught a glimpse of a boy, probably a couple of years older than me, who was with a two friends. He was very cheerful, and had beautiful blue eyes. I may be fantasising, but I think that the one who was male was his boyfriend. We were going the same way, so I followed them through the station. At one point I lost them, but we met again just before I got into the train. Seeing him made my day.

7. King Gandora

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I went mini-golfing today and it was really busy so we ended up watching the people ahead of us a lot. Lucky me because there was twins, yes TWINS, who were hot as hell. They were both really tan, tall, had huuuuge biceps, had 5 o'clock shadows, and when one lifted his shirt up to scratch his stomach you could see his 6 pack. Yummy.

8. Yuki Shihoin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Was at lunch with some and I saw this really handsome college guy, probably in his early twenties walk by. He was wearing a white t shirt with some design on it and some really baggy gym shorts, had short dark hair, wasn't terribly tall, about my height, looked pretty fit, but what got me was his face. Totally gorgeous, very bright blue eyes which were obvious from where I was sitting, and a bit of facial hair. He was my eye candy for the day:icon_wink

9. x2x2x2x2y2

*orgasms* :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Danny19

oooh god. i went to santa monica pier today and oh my my my. hot guys everywhere.. good night to me! :grin: i wish one of em was with me tonight

11. RGuy

A customer came into work the other day and he was gorgeous! :slight_smile: Probably late twenties with short brown hair. He was wearing a white t-shirt, tan cargo shorts and dark sunglasses. Best bit was when he reached up to get something off a shelf, showing a bit of his body and the waistband of his white undies!

12. Frer3

I'm off to college in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to be seeing more of these hot guys that are rumored to roam the wondrous land called "Campus." Keep you posted!

13. Leif

At the local video game store, he was buying a game I wanted to get and later found out was the last copy. I forgive him though, he was covered in freckles and orange-red hair, about my height and flashed me a smile when he caught me looking at him, haha.

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Soccer guys are out by the pool with no shirts on......
    :eusa_droo:eusa_droo:eusa_droo:eusa_droo

15. paper person

Sitting at the diner. Best waiter ever, tall, skinny and thick brown hair. Nice white skin and glasses (I have a thing for guys who can pull of glasses well and belive me he could) Looked great in his crips white shirt and black apron-thing. and to top it off serving me blueberry pancakes. Best lunch ever.

16. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

The guy who washes my next door neighbour's bin... He looks like mitch hewer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Leif

It's actually the same guy I posted on here before. I've seen him around town three times now. He kinda sorta sticks out because his Very Red hair.

18. DareToEatAPeach

Yesterday I went into a local store and the guy at the counter told me if I needed anything, just ask. But he had an amazing Australian (I think?) accent and he was really cute. I couldn't help when smile whenever he talked, so I would always look away because I think I was embarrassing myself. But who cares, he was awesome.

19. Bi As A Kite

Once, on holiday in Paris, me + family finally found a restaurant to eat in after epic faffing about. Somehow we ended up in one with an immensley cute waiter, about my age and height, brown eyes and short brown hair with a trace of a devilish grin playing about his lips...when he asked us what we wanted for dessert, guess what i had to bite my tongue to stop me from saying :wink:

20. JoktanE

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I went to help out with some charity work at a local church and at it was this tall, tone, gorgeous, younger blonde cutie. He came over where I was and we talked for a good hour (I'm pretty sure he was straight). We got along and he made me laugh so much (I guess I was kinda flirting lol). When I left we shook hands and I thought I was gonna stroke out! He had the softest hands and it was just one of those moments :slight_smile: Made my day!