1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. RaRa

All the hot guys are at In-N-Out. I have no idea why...

I saw quite a few hot guys today...but I particularly liked this one guy at Cheescake Factory....who just so happened to make eye contact with and stared at me. xD

2. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I saw a hot guy when I was wandering around yesterday. I held the door open for him, and he thanked me. I nearly died :wow::love:

3. FizzDurand

FizzDurand Guest

There arent many hotties where i live ;(

4. Remk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the Cheescake Factory. The food is awesome and it seems like most of the guys that work there are hot. Also think you should have given him your number. Even the cheesy leave it on the napkin thing would have worked wonders.

5. RaRa

I know right?!?! Lol but he wasn't our waiter, he was just the guy who seats people.

6. Nodnarb

There was a really hot dining hall employee wandering around cleaning tables in the area I was eating tonight. It was nice to have some eye candy with my supper:wink:

7. Frer3

I'm absolutely head-over-heels for this hot guy in my drama class at school. He has a long skinny face, dirty blonde hair, and is a really good actor. I'm pretty sure he's straight, though... Curse my bad luck!

8. Echidna1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    there's this guy in my sociology class. he's been in one of my classes for the past three semesters and i never talk to him. yes, i know, "go talk to him." i'm working on it. he's, (cliche) dreamy!

9. kettlkorn

10. Nodnarb

The TA in the math computer lab while I was taking a test today was cute. And he had a British accent. Which made him 1000x hotter.

11. Remk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Saw a guy in Wawa today. For those of you not on the north east coast of the US, its a gas station that you can order sandwiches, hoagies/subs, food, among other things. Kind of a gas station + anything you can think of.

Anyways back to this guy..... It's was about 4 in the morning. YAY! night shift coffee run! He was dressed in orange and camouflage clothing . Obviously going hunting. Not really my type of guy. But OMG my heart just melted there for a second. His tight camo pants really set it off for me.

12. Zontar

There was a hot dude who served us at the Texas Roadhouse a few days ago. Very obviously was on our team, too. Too pussy to ask him out.

13. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

For some ungodly unknown reason...the guys working at the Subways around me are distracting... I can't even order; I even txted one of my gfs a few days ago, asking her what was the proper etiquette when ordering a sandwich at Subway.lol I couldn't even look at his face, because my eyes would just zero out on his eyes... So, now whenever I go to a Subway, my friends order for me... and hey, he was a teaser, "have a nice night(Smile, to die for)"... Since that day, I avoid that Subway and go to the one that's 15mins from there...

14. Echidna1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My adviser was the cutest guy ever. I don't even remember what he advised me to do. I guess I'll have to make another appointment to speak with him, lucky me.

15. Lotty

I was in a shop with my friends and I saw a very cute girl coming out of the changing room. She wore a very sexy dress. I couldn't stop looking. It was kinda strange, cause I never had such a thing with women before, only my crush.
    One of my friends caught me watching and rolled her eye at me. I didn't say anything cause my other friend doesn't really like me being bi, although she doesn't admit it.

16. Ralf

Bus Stop. :grin:

17. Étoile

They're rarely any hot guys that come in Toys R Us, where I work.

Either little kids, middle-aged parents, or grandparents. I'll get the occasional young adult, but they always have their kid(s) in tow, so no.

18. jbeacom600

jbeacom600 Guest

I was working last week in a shop, and had a mini-stalkerish episode where I would randomly have to go and get something so I could walk past this verrry hot guy and check him out - nice amount of stubble, that just slightly longish hair beach look, and amazing eyes.

19. jonny

Omg subwayhas the most delicious staff members. This one guy who works at the subway a bit away from me is so hot.

20. PhantomX

OMG! I was coming home from Savannah this past Sunday and me and my family stopped at a restaurant to eat lunch. There was a cute guy who was waiting tables on the area across from mine. UGH! LOL! I don't know what i would've done if he had been our waiter. I hope he didn't notice me staring at him...LOL! :grin: