1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seme - Uke Test

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by KittyBoy, May 31, 2009.

1. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    [​IMG]

You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

114102 people have received this result since 3-29-08.

2. Jonathan

[​IMG]
    You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

3. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

Oh, herp derp *facepalm* I assumed that there wasn't this thread besides that new one the other guy opened up. I should've checked >_< Well, anyways, I got Innocent Uke heh ^_^

4. Bahahaha, I thought I'd be a uke for sure xD

You are an Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke

5. brodyman

Haha i guess most of it is true other then the fact that I'm not anti-social.

You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

Most compatible with: Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

6. TheDarkerPoet

[​IMG]

You are a Chibi Seme!
    You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

*wild grin* I like being manipulative just fine...

7. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    You are an Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
    Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

Meh, I guess...

8. Bolin

Why....am I not surprised.... -_-'

You are an Innocent Uke!

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

9. roborama

You are a Chibi SemeYou are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

10. Foxed

[​IMG]
    You are a Innocent Uke!

Oh Romantic Seme, where art thou? :frowning2:

11. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You are a Chibi Seme

You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

I like this one. ^__________________________^

12. Kidd

Kidd Guest

You are an Opportunist Seme!

[​IMG]

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke

I don't know how to feel about it.

13. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

You are a Romantic Seme!
    A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
    Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke

14. FrozenFlame

You are a Chibi Seme

....nice

15. RyanCodey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are a Flaming Uke!

One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.

Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme

16. Mr Ishida

Mr Ishida Guest

You are a Chibi Seme

17. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm actually surprised to see this quiz on here. :grin: I've taken it several times before and gotten the same result:

You are a Chibi Seme

18. AtmaWeapon

Clueless Uke...they changed the quiz by a lot...used to get Romantic Seme or Angsty Uke.

19. TraceElement

Don't fuck with me seme

20. SamAlex728

[​IMG]
    You are a Flaming Uke!

One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.

Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme

Okay, seriously, who in the hell made this?! On the nose! :eusa_clap XD

#140 SamAlex728, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011