1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kramer362, Apr 29, 2008.

1. LetThereBeLight

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heath is going to win a post-death oscar.

2. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I heard it was amazing and keith ledger was awesome in it!!!!!!

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^Heath Ledger.

So I'm going tomorrow, don't know when. I'm not super hyped up for it, but I am interested in seeing what Ledger brings to the part of the Joker. He's been my favorite Batman villain since I was a tiny kid, and he's been played in so many ways by so many people.

4. LostBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw it last night
    to be honest
    I really didnt understand it at all
    im going to see it again because i think if i saw it i would have really liked it
    i would definitely recommend it
    just b sure to pay attention

5. Tim

Tim

At times I feel like I'm the only one who isn't going to see this movie <_<

Just like Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars. I hate Overhyped movies, and refuse to watch them, they don't look appealing to me in the least bit. And the fact that Heath Ledger scared the crap out of me in that makeup doesn't help. >_>

6. Jebs

GOOOOOOOOOOOO SEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS MOVIE NOW!!!! It is freaking AWESOME. Probably the best movie to hit the screens since... Fight Club and Sin City (plus Pirates of the Caribbean was pretty damn good, too bad the next two movies were not). If you don't like Fight Club then you clearly don't understand it but anways. This movie is perfect. Great acting, GREAT story line, and they introduce new characters. As a loser Batman fan from the cartoons, it was great seeing how well they ran with the characters and story. I can not wait till the next one. (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

7. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The movie IS AMAZING! its not just overhyped, and made to be a nig deal. It a phsycologoical thriller, the sript is amazing, you are literally on the edge of your seat. I hate action movies except some of them. The Dark night is made for adults, its not for kids and was amazing. Ive never in my wholelife wanted to run back and see it again,its such a thrill and its not the action. Its teh stroy, the rush you get, the anticipation, its juts amazing.

8. paint

I don't think I'm that much of a crowd follower
    never seen E.T in my life...and no I don't live in a cave.
    .....but Dark Knight is good. Sometimes there's a reason people get hyped about a movie. Also, they don't over-do it in the movie, because at the end the Joker is still a mysterious person.

9. Malchik89

I mean really even if you dont like Batman, see this movie! Just see it for the shear fact that it is the biggest movie of a young actor's life, as was it also his last. This movie makes Heath Ledger legendary for sure.

10. Jonathan

I saw it the other day and it was great. Heath Ledger did an amazing job as the Joker.
    I totally want to go see it again.

11. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed with you all, and it was so0o0o0o much better than Batman Begins... All I remember from that movie was Christian Bale going to the himalayas and training with ninjas. I was like wtf I thought this was a Batman movie?

But The Dark Knight was a real BATMAN experience :grin: Very faithful to the comic book plot style, but it was pretty much a cinematic masterpiece too.. I loved it.

12. paint

13. davo-man

OMG.....I just went to see it, and...well, let's just say, I had to bring a change of pants, cos it was so good I soiled myself :grin:

I loved the way they did Two Face, and Heath Ledger...Well, everything they say about his performance was not exagerrated at all. I think he was excellent!

Has to be my second favourite Batman movie ever (Sorry, but Michelle Phieffer in a cat suit.....Miaow!)

14. interstella

I saw it last night... AMAZING. It deserves the hype. Heath Ledger is scary, but the bit where you first see two-face scared the shit out of me.