1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old are you and how old do you look?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by charlie12, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Artemicion

I'm 23 and can pass for a variety of ages depending if I have stubble or not that day xD. So ranges from 18~23 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

2. Queeran

Queeran Guest

I'm 20, but I've gotten anywhere from 18-25 which is extremely ridiculous to me and I can't see it at all, but whatever. Lol.

3. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm 24 but probably look more like 17-18 since I have no cheekbone structure to speak of.. I have ALWAYS looked younger than I am, and I hate it :frowning2:

4. OhCrap

OhCrap Guest

I'm 17. I've had people people tell me I look 35! I'm like 'Gee, thanks! :rolle:'

I've looked 'adult' since I was thirteen; I've been in bars and other 'no minors allowed' type of places with the rents and I've never been asked for ID once! Too bad I don't drink, nor have any plans to start. xP

That can be kind of a double edged sword, though. I've had people hitting on me before because they honestly think I'm in my twenties, meanwhile I'm just standing there looking extremely awkward having to tell them the truth. I hope this trend doesn't continue, I don't want to look like an old woman in my 30's or 40's!

5. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm 19 and depending on how I do my hair I can look younger or older, though I tend to look older most of the time. Not like that's a bad thing...it's more of a mature type of older which I think can be a good thing.

6. I'm 24. with my hair how it is now (kind of the like the dudes in my avatar) and my face shaved i can pass for as low as 18. When I don't straighten it and have some facial hair going on Probably around 21. When my hair is short and spikey and I have my facial hair fully grown out I've had people think I was 26 haha so I think its all an illusion. I like to dress up so I think a lot of it has to do with what style I'm rocking at the time

7. Mad Man L

I'm currently 16 years old, although I could pass for as young as 14. I have no facial hair (aside from a moustache which needs to be shaved once a month), and my face looks very young. To add into the mix, I don't have much muscle either. I like looking young, it's great for getting into places at Kids' admission :grin:

8. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I'm 19, but I look 14. It's because I'm short. When I went to the bank to open up an account at 18, the woman was like "how old are you?" I said "18." She had the most serious face and said "No you not, you in highschool?"
    "No, I graduated this year."
    "Get out, girl you look about 14."

I was thinking wow, if I was 14 I wouldn't be here. :lol:

9. Seraph

I randomly asked my friend this today, she said I look like "a 9 y/o kid" WTH, I'm 15 and tall ...

10. outcast2005

outcast2005 Guest

I'm 24 but I look 18 to my friends. I have always looked young for my age.

11. Noahroxursox

I'm 14 (almost 15), and I've had people tell me I look like I'm 17. For some reason, no one ever believes me when I say I'm in 9th grade. It's probably because I'm tall. On a side note, people think I look like a cat. It doesn't make sense to me at all, but I guess it's possible.

12. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I have always looked younger than what I really am. Hopefully it pays off when I'm 40 and I look 30? Hopefully? haha One time I got carded for buying spray paint...she thought I was 16...I'm 21 -_-

13. Idonteven

21, constantly told I look 17/18

14. Jonathan

I'm 20.

How old do I look...idk, you tell me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. PlutonianShore

People often mistook me for being 18 when I was 13/14 owing to my large build and hard stubble which had already been cultivating since 12 years of age. However, I'm turning 17 in March, and no physical appearances have been changed, so less people get my age wrong nowadays.

16. im 20 but people say i look 15/16

suppose looking young will come in handy when im 40 (!)

17. Bradley

I'm 24 and most people think I'm late 20's or early 30's.

18. Kev

Kev

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 23 and I've been told I look 18/19. If I don't shave I look my age.

19. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was 16-17 and had a semi-full beard, apparently I could pass for 21+ (seriously, every time I went out to eat they'd ask me what type of beer/wine I wanted..).

Now I'm 20 and clean shaven and some people tell me I could pass for a high schooler. Weird how that works, lol. Really though - do I actually look like I'm 16? (in my album). I find that hard to believe, hah.

20. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today and older lady said I look 16 and I'm 22. She was very nice though. She called me a nice girl so she can slide with her mistake lol.