1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old are you and how old do you look?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by charlie12, Apr 15, 2007.

1. bluestlight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i'm 22 but people usually think i'm about 20...i'm sure i'll appreciate looking younger later on. i almost always get carded when i go to bars and i'm always surprised when i don't. i've even had a bouncer checking my id to make sure it wasn't a fake.

2. Jebs

I'm 20. I don't know. I get carded for cigs still. Just look at my profile and tell me?

3. rosiejuly3

Oh I forgot to put that when I was 12 I went to Iowa to see some family and one of the ladies there asked me if I was looking at collages 0_o I was like um I'm only 12... That happens a lot at airports for me and they are always asking for a ID..

4. Chaos

I'm 20, but I think I look older. When I was young my towns water supply didn't have any fluoride.

...I'm kidding about the fluoride, but yes I think I look older. Although I do get cracked for ID when I buy cigs or alcohol. Which is a compliment to me. I know that legally they have to ID under 25 in some places, but some of my friends don't get ID'd at all then I do which is weird.

5. BreakingGlass

I'm 21, but I think I look a little younger, maybe 17/18. I've noticed the people I went to high school with have aged far faster than me in the last 3 years.

6. Blitzkrieg

I'm 18, I think I look a little younger than what I am, but my friends say I look my age. Some places ask for my ID and others don't, so it's hard to tell.
    I happen to like the way I look. :slight_smile:

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was about 12 or 13, I went with my mother when she had to vote in an election. The person at the door asked if I was going to be voting too. I thought it was hilarious - she thought I was 18. I was already 5'4 (and I'm still 5'4) and in a C-cup, so I guess that could go a long way toward explaining it.

8. ethene

I'm 14 (15 in 2 months) but people usually say I look 16 or 17.

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'll be 44 in a couple of weeks, and I think with the receding hairline I probably do look about my age. Pics in my albums if anyone wants to check. I hate getting old. :frowning2:

10. Sam

Sam

I don't know if I've posted here before but I'll be 22 next month and people say I look 13 or 14 sometimes I get a 15 or 16 from people but nobody thinks I should be in college and have my own apartment and drive a car. People always tell me that I'll like it when I'm older but it sucks right now because when I'm buying alcohol or when I smoked, cigarettes I've had the person checking my id get really pissed off thinking it was a fake.

Don't get me started on trying to get a date!
    <<<<<<< look at my avatar and see what you think

11. total mo

total mo Guest

My age is too old for me, I'm 20 but I should actually be in my adolescent years. Time just moves too fast and I don't get old fast. I should start frowning a lot to look older. And to the poster above me, you should be doing the same to get the right look for your age, lol!

12. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am 18 and people guess that I am 20..Not much of a difference there i guess lol

13. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Going on 16. People say that i look as old as 18 on a good day.

14. Andy21

I'm 18 but I'm told I look about 16. I wish I did look older, if I could grow facial hair I would :lol:

15. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Age is a privilege. Treasure it. After all the alternative to getting old is probably less desirable.:badgrin:

16. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

im 15 but apparently i look 17 cuz one night me and my friends wer bored and we went to a bunch of gas stations to try and buy ciggarettes. every one i went into the clerks would always say that i only have to wait a few months, may be a year and i was like sure and then i would leave. it was kinda funny though, haha.

17. LostBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    im 16

i look 19

18. Miles D

im 16 & FTM transgender, so I mostly pass for a 12 or 13 year old (pre-pubescent) boy since my new haircut. =]

which is a lot better than my last haircut, which made me look like an 8 year old boy.

19. Mind Freak

I'm 15 and look 15 or 16 at the most; to me at least.
    I've been told I look 17+ though.

:confused:

20. biisme

I'm 16, but I can usually pass for at least 19, and one certain days, even older than that.