1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caught!! Please help!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kevin k, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Kevin k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I just got off work, picked up my boyfriend, and went home. I didn't know my grandpa was visiting. I foolishly didn't shut the door all the way when I started to change out of my work clothes. My boyfriend was in the room with me, and he got up off the bed and kissed me. This is when my grandpa just walked in! The door was cracked open, so I guess he thought it was ok. He just looked at us, gasped, and closes the door and walked away. It would've been one thing if he walked in on me changing and my boyfriend happened to be in there, but a completely different situation when I'm wearing nothing but boxer shorts, my boyfriend's hands are on my hips, and I was kissing him on the lips. I can't just explain my way out of that. I'm so afraid to leave my room, he's probably telling my mom right now! I can hear them talking, and I feel like the emotional storm I've been on the edge on all week is finally going to hit! Chip, please, help...

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to stay calm. Hopefully they'll be understanding of it and realize there's nothing wrong with it, or will give you a chance to explain what happened and you can tell them it wasn't what it looked like.

Also, @Chip will tag him and help him see this faster.

3. Kevin k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    But it was what it looked like, and she knows it. I talked to her. There was a very big arguement and alot of yelling. She told me she doesn't want me around tomorrow. She said not to be at the house the whole weekend. I think I just got kicked out. This is bad...

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I addressed this in the other thread.

Destin likes this.