What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudderMC

Gonna drop off the face of the planet for the next 40 hours. I realize people are capable of drinking responsibly, but I can't handle all the New Years drinking nonsense, not this year. Besides, I'm spending 16 hours of it working and 16 sleeping. Gonna tune out as much as possible.

So, Happy New Years EC, and be safe guys.

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I wish I knew how I keep getting dragged into these crazy situations. Sometimes I wish my life was more exciting and then I'm like, "Oh, wait..." Going to go spend New Year's Eve with Gehanna, aka, Mr. Officer. I know I said it was over but it's really hard to cut someone out of your life when they dote on your every word. Oh well...first new year's eve of my life where I'll herald in the new year with a kiss. Definitely not complaining about it. ^_^

3. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's my birthday.
    and it started AMAZING.

Guy I like texted me back after I confessed my feelings, said he was straight but wanted to remain friends. I then said it was my birthday and he wished me a happy birthday.

May mean nothing, but my life feels amazing right now<3

4. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Happy Birthday!

5. BENDERBOY

BENDERBOY Guest

^^ Happy Birthday.

I'm thinking i should have come here earlier to chill out.

6. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you both. Best birthday ever.

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's been a crazy day. I had my first real date ever, as opposed to a pre-hookup meeting. Had to cancel on another guy, which was a really tough call, but ultimately the right one, ethically. I had to talk to my friends about it for reassurance afterwards. :S

Shout out to Romi for being there to talk like the tight bro he is. :slight_smile:

8. Kay

Kay Guest

I am thinking about what to write next. I am in that in between place with one project finished and a new one to ponder. So I sit and wait on the right idea as i diddle with some old ideas which never panned out.

9. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, let's put it this way. Water freezes at 0C, so -25C will be extremely cold. Also, -25C is approximately -13F if that helps...

Also, 6 hours until the end of 2012!

10. Bolin

Have I mentioned how much I hate being ignored?

11. Nyanko

All I can think about is her beautiful voice. I hate how she's making me feel, but she'd never glance at me, so there's no point fretting over it.

12. Night Rain

Why am I so sleepy? Is there something wrong with me?

13. Pain

Pain Guest

And I thought I was a narcissist... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. FJ Cruiser

I made the mistake of asking what a family friend who's my age is doing tonight for New Year's. One thing led to another, and now I'm going to some sort of formal with a bunch of young people who speak English about as well as I do Spanish. This should be interesting...

15. SkyDiver

I'm wondering if I can beat my record of how long I'm staying at my best friend's house for New Years Eve this year.

Last year was 13 hours.

16. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Woke up uber early this morning so I went into the courthouse to intern for the first time in almost 2 weeks today, to you know, be productive and junk. We busted a guy for taking oxycodone, like first thing, as soon as I got there this morning. The drug tests are right 99.99% of the time, basically bulletproof, and it kills me how every single one of the people that get caught insist they're that .01% and want another test done. Or say we're trying to set them up or something. Like any of us have the time or the energy or the motivation for something like that. It really is just totally ridiculous.

Protip: If you make it easy on us, we'll make it easy on you! And when you go in front of the Judge, if you're honest with us and make an effort to work with us, we can get you out of prison and into a halfway house where you can see your loved ones and maintain some degree of freedom. So few people believe it though. If you're ever put in that situation...just trust your PO or your case worker...they can legit work miracles for you if they want.

And plus, I'll have officially been at the courthouse for the whole year after today. Like, I'm typing this up right now because I came home from the probation office early. I sat ringside and watched a cracked-out junkie and an officer argue about a drug test and I was like..."You know, I'm just kinda bored so...I'm going to go..." I don't want to turn into one of those assholes that doesn't give a damn about the human condition and other people's suffering but...it's really hard for me to stay invested these days.

EDIT: I'm just really different now compared to a few months ago. I cried the first time I came home from rehab, because it was so not what I was expecting. I wouldn't shed a single tear for any of those people these days.

#9616 Kidd, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
  17. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Change of plans.. I'm now spending New Year's with half my family, all my friends, and my boyfriend at my parents' house.

I'm slightly nervous about me and my boyfriend together around pretty much everyone important I'm not out to in combination with of a big party and lots of alcohol.

Ok reaaally nervous :icon_sad:

18. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

19. Bolin

FUCK so I'm playing this game on Tumblr where your followers send you an ask that says "hi!" and you have to answer questions about them and one of the questions is "have you I ever crushed on you" and this guy sent me one and I actually did crush on him at one point what do I do hELP ME

20. Pain

Pain Guest

Tell him FUCK YEAH :wink: and add that winky face too :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.