Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Danny19

i saw a very cute guy outside the store i work at. and also a cute boy had interview at my job lol

2. frostreaver

I saw one here today! Ridiculous! :x

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The cute Vallet guy was here today....God his eyes are like the ocean....ahhhhhh

:love:

4. needshelp

saw plenty of eye candy today. more than enough eye candy.

5. Pilgrim is hot

I saw this stunning guy just walking down the road from where I live, I kinda got lost in his eyes :icon_bigg

6. throw

I just went to Five Guys to get some dinner on my way home. The guy calling out the order numbers was decent looking, not really my type. But I thought he was attractive enough. Cue the "Yeah, I'm probably straight, I just need to get laid" thoughts.

And then his co-worker came up and my eyes went straight to her ass. Wowzers! :thumbsup:

She was much better looking than him too! XD

Forever questioning! :grin:

7. Bolin

Saw lots of hot/cute guys at the mall today...but mostly those guys in front of the Hollister store.

8. needshelp

yessir, you know it. i lost count about how many hotties i saw today. today was a good day. :icon_wink i'm slowly starting to realize that being gay isn't a bad thing after all. it's great. :icon_bigg

#1288 needshelp, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  9. subaru000

I just got back from the local grocery store (Publix) and in the store was a hunk. He had olive skin that was kind of tan, (Italian I'm assuming. Drool-worthy), and he was one of those guys that went to the gym, because he was pretty muscular. He had on a white muscle shirt and a nice pair of jeans that showed off his assets. :slight_smile: My mom, and brother and I (it was the holiday rush kind of shopping, so it was pretty packed) passed this guy up and she stopped and told me how good he smelled. As we were lining up to leave the store, I got into the same line he was in (he was 2 or 3 people ahead) and then one of the checkout-ladies let us into her line, so we would get out quicker. The hunk was in his line getting his stuff altogether (he looked at me once or twice as I was helping my mom get everything done with paying) and I think as we were getting ready to go, he let me go ahead. Afterthat, we went out the store and I got a good look at you know what. :icon_wink. It was definitely worth watching him go the other way. :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 23rd Nov 2011 at 08:31 PM ----------

Also, (sorry to do a second post) but have any of you guys seen the Keurig commercial with the hunky guy and the lady (sadly they appear to have a kid, but I wish there were an LGBT version of this commercial) starting their day out with coffee? On a scale of 1 to 10, in my eyes he is a 77. Absolutely gorgeous and someday I'll find a guy like him.

(I found the short version of the video on their channel on YouTube; there's also a longer one, so I'll post both).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVTOQLN1LDw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zowjNfTwkxI[/YOUTUBE]

10. needshelp

didn't see any hot guys on the street yesterday. :icon_sad:

however, when i was browsing on youtube on my gay screenname some hours before i left home to do whatever i do best, i came across a video with a stunning, beautiful guy that is hot to the point where he made me smile. he made my heart jump.

[youtube]ggWQ7Q95_HA[/youtube]

:eek: :smilewave

#1290 needshelp, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  11. djstcktn326

Yummy!!!! I like a guy with a big arms, who's tall, and has a cute butt. :icon_wink :icon_bigg

12. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

When I was on the bus I saw this super hot guy!! he looked like a super model, tall dark handsome, perfect styled hair, tight shirt, facial hair, then I saw another one, towns full of them!

13. Doctor Faustus

Told a hot guy friend I know that I wasn't straight. He is straight. Super good looking. Another one of those crushes. Damn.

He read "The Authentic", one of the poems on my EC blog. Even though he was straight, it resonated deeply with him. :slight_smile:

14. FJ Cruiser

Today I was at a new rock climbing gym in town with my brother. The owner was so hot it wasn't even funny. My brother actually knows him, so he and my brother would talk while giving me advice on how to climb a route. He was so good looking I was distracted and it put me in a weird mood. He had short brown hair, a strong jaw and some cute ######. I could tell he had impeccable music taste by what was playing in the gym. Then he started climbing with us. He took off his jacket and I could see his muscles through his semi-tight t-shirt. Oh, and he had nice, hairy arms and USMC tattoos. A near perfect 10 in my book.

15. omgnoway

omgnoway Guest

I see hot guys all the time at the mall. Well...who doesn't? lol

16. IanGallagher

My Mom and I were leaving Wegmans earlier today when two cart boys came in. One didn't set anything off. The other though was really really amazingly hot. Blue eyes, matted down light brown or blonde hair, thin yet muscular, and full yet not too full lips. I kinda did a double take lol.

So far today, I saw 3 guys I could see myself falling for and 4 girls I could easily fall for.

17. FJ Cruiser

I've been seeing this guy in my building over and over. He's got light brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and this really cute beard. He has a great build, and he has a good sense of style, but nothing over-the-top or non-masculine. I see him working out occasionally, and he's always doing everything alone. He seems to be a loner, which I find attractive for some reason. Since I have loner tendencies, I want to talk to him some more and see if we can't hit it off, but I have no idea how to do that. I've been trying to make eye contact whenever I see him, but like other loners, he's hard to read.

18. thevedman

Was all over the place in the pub this evening! I was talking to a friend of a friend who was quite good looking, and I thought 'he's definitely gay'... and then ten minutes later he's talking about his girlfriend... So I notice another guy, who is absolutely stunning and I think he might be gay, but then his girlfriend turned up... so I was feeling like I was massively rubbish at noticing gay guys, when I saw another guy who was really good looking and I kind of caught his eye and then when I was leaving he gave me that look. It was a weird/cool moment because that set of friends I was with tonight don't know I'm gay, and I don't know if his friends knew he was gay, but we had this moment where we both just knew, and I felt kind of awkward and looked at the ground and carried on my way out... I wish I had the confidence to talk to someone like that, he was amazing looking... and a part of me wants to believe that someone that good looking could also be really nice.

19. Bi As A Kite

Was out and about today...saw two young guys getting onto my train...both had combed-over hair that kinda fell over their faces, one blonde and one brown. Simply gorgeous.

20. factwithinfiction

There's a cute guy in my math class who has a Nintendo 3ds and was playing Ocarina of Time which is like amazeballs. Though I failed to make any sort of contact with him, he was nice to look at ^_^. I couldn't help but stare half the time but I wish you didn't smoke v_v.