Does anyone hate as many people as the english!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partietraumatic, Jan 13, 2009.

1. TheRoof

wait is this a real church? if it is that is seriously BS.

2. Jeimuzu

Totally agree. I'd probably not shake his hand, unless I'd laced it with anthrax, but he is accidentally helping us. =]

As for hating other countries... Partie, I've not met an Englishman who actually hates all of those who doesn't read the Daily Mail. =P I think we hate them in the same way we're all crumpet scoffing tea swigging prudes, the way Americans are all gun-toting morons, and all Australians are criminals.

In other words, not.

3. kaster

ehhh I'm Scottish, I like lots of stuff about America and Americans, want to move there after my degree, I don't hate English people, loads of English friends. Can't say I agree with the whole monarchy system, and "God Save the Queen" can go to hell.
    I'm quite a nationalist, SNP and Scottish independance, not because Scotland's great or anything, just cause we deserve the right to act as a seperate nation and not be goverened by a system that many don't agree with. I don't think it sucks either. So I disagree that "Welsh and Irish and Scottish" all fall into one.
    But that's just me..

4. So true. On January 19th in Washington, D.C., they're protesting at like 20 different embassies: France, Canada, Australia, UK, Kenya, Vatican, Ireland, Switzerland, Italy, and Israel. On the schedule when it said they were going to France, there was a note beside the date and time that began with: "Parlivue God Hates Perverts?" Nice spelling, WBCers. :lol: ~megan~

5. Greggers

The english love canada! o_o

and we love the english! o_o

We have your queen on our moneyz and doctor who on our tv, BFF's forever!

6. jazzrawr

Haha, and then there's Canada...

We just hate the Americans. XD
    Well, not all of them obviously. But we hate the American politicians, and the Americans who think we live in igloos. -_-

We love the English though. I wonder if the English hate us? XD

7. Well if it makes you feel better, I hate England so the feeling's mutual.

8. Alex768

You forgot Fag-enablers! I've never heard the Santa one; I don't understand why he's Satan lol.

9. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've quoted a whole lot of your posts today... meh, w/e, lol

I have a friend who on yahoo answers asked something about her pet polar bear, is Lethbridge too far south for them? or something... someone answered "as long as they stay in Canada I think it should be cold enough" I laughed long and hard when I saw that...
    The RMR, talking to Americans is so funny...
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo&eurl=http://video.google.ca/videosearch?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:astonished:fficial&hs=e6D&resnumiurl=http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/BhTZ_tgMUdo/hqdefault.jpg[/YOUTUBE]
    This is great...

The American politics are dumb, but things are looking up, now that bush is nearly out of power...

#29 BlakeHarmony, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  10. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I sense a lot of unneeded hatred in this thread.

I don't hate any country...but sometimes I do 'dislike' certain countries governments (Iran, and North Korea), and that's about it.

No need to hate whole countries...

BTW, a lot of Americans think they are better than others, and a lot of other countries do the same as well lol. It's called nationalism, and it caused both world wars. I obviously back my country and love my country, but I sure as hell don't go around bragging out my country to others.

I'm pretty pissed off at my government though (and it's complete and utter corruption and lack of sense of what's going on). But that's me, and I'm biased, like every other human on this earth.

#30 Swamp56, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  11. davo-man

I don't think Australia as a whole hates any country...And it seems from this thread that no one has a strong hatred for Aus, which is cool :grin: We, of course, love our motherland, England. THANKS ENGLAND FOR POPULATING AUSTRALIA WITH CONVICTS, MURDERERS AND CRIMINALS! :grin:

Oh, wait, we do seem to have a sibling rivalry with New Zealand, but I've always seen that as being like how a couple of brothers will fight every so often, but love each other deep down :wink:

Within Australia, there are a couple of rivalries. Melbourne and Adelaide theink they are better than each other, when it's obvious that Adelaide (the so-named "backwater") is clearly better :grin: I think Sydney and Melbourne both wanna be capital, which must leave Canberra feeling a bit superfluous, even though I think Canberra's fine as capital :grin: And I think everyone think Tasmanians are a bit strange hehehe just joking :wink:

12. xequar

For the record, in many cases it's not so much HATE as it is a mild dislike or a feeling of being superior.

Except for me and the U.S. South. I hate the South. I find their culture morally offensive. I know there are good people that live in the South too, but there are states in the South where I will not step foot for fear of my own safety as an openly gay man (Mississippi, for one).

But, I LOVE Canada! I have no qualms with the British (and I love Top Gear). I love some of the goofy shit that comes from Japan. I have no beef with the French.

I love Canada, as well (and Doctor Who too). The only thing that bothers me is that Canada borrows the queen. It doesn't bother me that Canada is a Constitutional Monarchy. You guys want royalty, well hey, good luck. It bothers me, though, that you don't have your own royalty, that you borrow your royalty from the Brits.

But it's ok. I still love you guys enough that as an American, I have a national flag on my car. It's Canada's.

13. Amy

Amy

Yup. Totally for realz.
    This is their main website: www.godhatesfags.com

Ahem.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-l8iqeva0U[/YOUTUBE]
    :roflmao:

EDIT: I love Canada!

14. pianomike

don't Muslims think everyone but them selves are infidels?

15. Markio

The English aren't the only people who discriminate. None of us should in the first place.

16. Fiorino

Ugh-I think I'm probably the person the most qualified to answer this thread.

The French:
    -Don't like the Americans because (due to Jealousy of America's power and influence)
    -Don't like the Germans because of ancient rivalries
    -Don't like the Belgians because they're not French enough
    -Don't like Arabs or Africans because they're (French people) racist
    -Don't like English people because they're crazy (seriously, English
    people are awesome :icon_wink. !)

French people do enjoy countries that are less important and less threatening to
    their culture: Argentina, Canada (esp Québec), China (because it's the anti-USA).

-Parisians don't like people from "the countryside"
    -"Real French" (as I like to say) don't like Parisians

That being said, this is a generalization and it's a mixed bag depending on the person.
    (Occasionally you find the open-minded person who loves the US/UK and who will
    talk shit about France with you)

#36 Fiorino, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  17. mattypants

^^^ i thought france didnt like quebec... ?

18. James

Ugh, a few people have asked me if I lived in an Igloo. LOL

19. hoping

really depends on what part of the country you go to

20. donnie5

i wish i could live in a igloo lol. and dont forget there wouldnt be hockey without canada, or vancouver which is an amazingly beautiful city...

lets see hear well if it werent for the british coming here in the first place us amaricans would still be native americans lol!!

dont know much about australia but everyone there has a sexy accent'

without the french we wouldnt have cheese wine and ciggarettes lifes essentials rofl!!!

and by the way americans do know the difference between british, scotts, irish and welsh we have all seen braveheart

but thinking about canada thers not really any hate we just think that other than a few citys thers no one up there kinda like alaska lol!!

oh yea and correct me if im wrong but with out the britsh we wouldnt have EC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but all in all i am an american and i dont hold any qualms toward any country i love different cultures and i embrace them i would love to visit all of these countries so watch out guys the yank is coming lol!!

oh yea and buy the way alot of goofy stuff does come out of japan(!)