1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality topic

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Rayland, Apr 18, 2024.

1. tallslenderguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i think that it's important that you are secure and happy with what ever decision you make. my thoughts, for what they may be worth as you consider stuff, i know some do the transition in steps. Since you feel no dysphoria on the bottom part (i dated a person who also felt only issues with the upper part), i wonder about transitioning there first and maybe HRT and seeing how it goes? It's such a complex question, so a step at a time makes sense to me, but that's me.

Something else you'd be able to experience is other peoples response to your changes. While i think it's important to know and be true to oneself, part of who we are is how we want to connect with others. i remember you say you identify as a bottom, so i wonder about transitioning and forming a penis.... i identify as a total bottom and do not perceive myself as having a "cock." To me, a "cock" is much more than a penis, even more its drivers like need/want to penetrate, orgasm, inseminate, impregnate, possess... those are all psychological dispositions that i connect with through the physical and emotional parts of a Top. While i have no dysphoria about my penis, i do not perceive it like a "cock" and i connect and bond with Tops Who see me similarly. my point is, if you identify as a total bottom, you may discover having two vaginas is an asset that attracts to the desires of the kind of Top you are attracted too. idk, Much of this stuff is not conclusions one can reach ahead of time through conjecture and analysis, so that's why i'm a big advocate for exposing yourself to the kind of people and life you imagine as much as possible.

Reality is always different than imagination, eh? And how we feel is not isolated. When we imagine stuff, we are also including other peoples responses to us in our imagination. i'm for putting oneself in positions of experiencing, or at lease observing, those responses in real life as much as possible as soon as possible vs waiting till one has reached some ideal?

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am trying hrt first, right now I'm just waiting my permission from the committee to be able to start at all.

I've come here to this point a long way. At first to start I just tried going gender neutral, but it didn't work at all. It just gave me a panic attack, but being in this body creates a lot of dysphoria, mostly it feels like all of your insides and skin gets tighter and tighter and it's an awful feeling. You just live with that daily. Sometimes it's stronger, sometimes weaker. Your own body is your enemy.

It all begun, because I imagined what if it would be like to be a guy and gay after I buried the lesbian thoughts questioning phase. It was romantic to me. Forbidden love. This was a trigger to my self discovery. I've gone around like that from the day I discovered myself. I went through labels from straight to polysexual. Never settling on anything. Bisexual label felt so uncomfortable to use for some reason, though it would fit, but somehow it felt like I'd be missing out. I had a deeper desire. This part makes me have emotional feelings.

This is something that causes me fear. I'm quite scared about that response to my changes.

I think there is lingering inner transphobia/homophoba still left within me, when it comes to all of this.

The thoughts of pregnancy causes me dysphoria, though I'm longing for it, but I don't wish to give my bad genetics to anyone. No one deserves this.

I think of penis (lets just name them with correct names. I don't get why it makes me so uncomfortable) as something that makes you feel good and it creates a deeper connection to the other person. With a vagina I feel like this is something I can't achieve. Pregnancy is something I don't want, even if I'm longing to nurture a life.

I think I have unrealistic expectations how gay relationships are like.

Imagination is what led me to self discovery.

3. tallslenderguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What self did you discover?

4. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to read a lot of boys love manga and novels and whenever I read something or dream it runs in my head like a movie. It all was a way for me to escape from everyday reality. I did read quite disturbing and toxic stuff too. Whenever I read about the sex scenes between men I always imagined myself there instead. I just yesterday realized I never imagined myself as a female. I mostly imagined myself to be quite gender neutral or I was the man in that sex scene in my head. This is what lead me to question my gender too. I started thinking how it would be like to be in a man's body and then it went how it would feel like to transform into a guy and then it escalated to question what if I am a man. It at first sounded truly riddiculous thought to me.

tallslenderguy likes this.
  5. tallslenderguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To me, these are good things you are sharing. There is no "but." It's just you open and sharing who you are and how you feel without all the conflict and reasons why you can't be how you are. i think even those things that may seem "toxic" and are "disturbing" can feel that way because we are often conditioned by culture that rejects being different, or labels different as "deviant" or "toxic," when to someone who is different, it is affirming when someone sees and wants them for and as they are. The conditioned part of us feels "toxic" while the real part of us feels accepted and wanted.
    It seems significant to me, and i imagine it feels significant to you, to suddenly realize yesterday that you "never imagined [yourself] as a female."

6. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it depends on the contect. Of course fantasy is different to reality and you can't really go deeper, unless you can analyze the characters and bring psychology in it, so to me it seemed toxic and many others who had read some of this stuff all said the same. This is different world. I no longer am part of it though. After deppression hit I couldn't read a single page from these manga and novels anymore. There was a blockage and I haven't gone back to this hobby. Now I write myself instead.

A lot my advice, when I started on EC was based on fiction, but people are the ones who come up with these fictions, so many of the scenarious can play out like that in real life. Later I started to approach it all more scientifically.

This all just validates my feelings more. I don't need outside validation, when it comes to gender, because dysphoria and other memories validate my feelings most.

tallslenderguy likes this.