Met another nice guy.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by trojan, Feb 15, 2024.

1. trojan

Last year on vacation I met a guy. We hung out but nothing happened.
    But anyway I just met someone. He is closer to my age. He has that 'look' about him. I'm not being shy this time. I talked to him twice today and now have an 'in' so I can approach him.

Chillton likes this.
  2. trojan

I'm in a much more gay acceptance place. There are many gay couples here. That's the reason I came here.

#2 trojan, Feb 15, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2024
    Chillton likes this.
  3. tearingtherose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds great and I wish you every success! If you don' mind my asking, where are you holidaying?

4. trojan

Thailand. It's quite gay friendly. I see many gays openly affectionate and nobody notices gay men holding hands

tearingtherose likes this.
  5. trojan

I'm still confused about how this works. I was always clumsy when dealing with women but I managed to sleep with eleven of them. I don't want a woman in my life but actively seeking a man. I flirt and slightly turn the conversation to us being together but so far haven't been able to bed a man. I met this guy and will ask him if he wants to go out to dinner.

6. tearingtherose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to work with someone from Thailand, it sounds a lovely place and that it's so gay friendly is a plus. As for picking up guys, I'd love to give you pointers but I've only had success through hookup apps!

7. trojan

My town at home is too small for me to use a hookup app. I also don't like the look of the guys. Maybe it will work by just meeting him but then I have to go through a long process of seeing if he's gay.
    On my way home there is a totally gay beach where there are gay men only hotels. Maybe...? It's called Jomien beach on the island of Pattaya if you ever get there. I've never been there.

8. trojan

So I was just reading through all the things a gay guy might do if he's interested in me. The guy I hung around with that I was pretty sure he was gay did ALL of the things suggested: touching, constant text messages with a cutie emoji, frequent dates, eye contact, remember everything I said. We didn't connect. Am I just a total clod? We're still in contact but on different continents.