1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upset. Maybe a Vent?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tiago GA, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Tiago GA

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a date last Wednesday. I was VERY happy, so I bought my plane ticket, went to the place he wanted to meet, I bought some roses, some of his favorite kind of chocolate, I waited, waited, sent him messages saying I was there, he DIDN'T show up...!

So then he got on the next day, and was MOCKING me! He knows I have sensitive feelings, he knows how to hurt me, and now he is doing it on purpose, and he KNOWS it.

The more I read his freaking messages that he sends to me, it makes me so frustrated and Sad!! If I could I would be calling him some names It would probably get me banned for cursing so much (I'm not because I'm not like that, I probably shouldn't even say I am, but that's how mad I am)

Every stinking time we would get in a fight, somehow it would be all of MY fault. I can't believe I even thought it was my fault! It was mostly him not trying in the freaking friendship we had.

I read the messages more and more. He is rude, mean, and a female dog, plus ALOT of other things I should call him but won't. He is also rude to other people!

WHY am I noticing this now!? - Man, if I didn't care how he felt I would send him a message right now, calling him out on everything, saying stuff to him that is definitely not G nor probably not PG rated either, but he would probably make it look like its all of my fault anyways.

Also, he knows my username and knows I'm on this site, so I'm kinda worried he will see this and get really mad. So might change my username soon if I can.

Also, sorry for all of this, I needed to tell some people before I try to smash something.

2. Chillton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I think the best thing to do is to stop messaging him and walk away. He does deserve to be called out as you say, but he'll only see that as validation for his narcissistic actions. I know you're upset, but try not to beat yourself too much. The very act of dating and opening yourself up to someone puts you in a vulnerable position. It can be a risk and people unfortunately take advantage of that fact. I'm glad you're safe at least, because it could have been worse. My best wishes go out to you and I hope your new year starts to get better from here.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Block him on all platforms. It also seems, based on the plane ticket comment, he lives not in your city? If that's the case it's good because at least then, perhaps, it's easier to avoid. I dealt with this sort of person just before the pandemic, we were dating and I didn't see the signs despite the big red flags I should have seen. Sometimes we get wrapped up so do not blame yourself (not saying you are, but I know it can be something people do.)
    But again, please block him wherever he has contacted you in the past. While I never recommend ghosting, for emotionally and psychologically abusive people, it can be better cold turkey than to say anything cause they have an innate (and unnerving) skill at bringing you back in. It happened multiple times in just a month with aforementioned person.
    I wish you all the best this year and I hope you will find someone special in the future who treats you like the king you are :slight_smile:

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Meowz.....I thought I'd just check in and see how you are doing. :old_smile: I hope the new year is going better for you after your date where you got ghosted. That was terrible and so very unacceptable. I do hope some day that he realizes how horrible what he did was. In the meantime, I do hope things have been better! How are your kitties? Well, I hope! My Biscuit is good and has been very playful today. Sometimes she is a little bit naughty, but it's hard for me to be angry with her when she is so cute! Well, as I said, I do hope things are looking up for you...lets us know how you are doing! :old_wink:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

BlueLion, Chillton and Rayland like this.
  5. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so sorry Meowz. You're a very good person and you did not deserve to be treated in such a rude way.

Normally, I try to be polite, but I guess I can make an exception. Excuse me, but, forget about that guy. He's just a jerk.

As @Revan said, block him everywhere.

Best wishes for you. You'll find somebody much better than that bloke.

Hugs!!!

Sammy1995, Chillton and Rayland like this.
  6. Silvermoon55

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry he put you through that. You deserve much better. Take care.

Tiago GA, BlueLion and Chillton like this.
  7. Tiago GA

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wrote a whole thing and it didn't save! So here we go again...
    My kitties are doing good, thank you! - I've been locking the world out of my life, not going anywhere, not talking to anyone... (I know that's not good, but I just can't anymore) - Lately I've been thinking.. I've lost everyone who truly meant something to me in real life... My boyfriend, my best friend, my sister, and most of my family don't want a gay son..... I'm just alone - Im a good person, I put people first, I care about peoples feelings, so why is my life so bad?

I mean I have friends and people who wanna date me, but... They don't want me for me, the people who like me, like me for my looks... My friends want to be my friends because they think that I will become so successful in life that they will gain something out of it. I don't want that, I want a lover who says "Goodnight" and "Good morning" to me, I want a lover who will give me some attention because he wants too. I want friends that like me for me, I want friends who will help me work through my goals in life with me. People say that, that's "Attention seeking" or "too much" - It may be impossible, but I want the kind of fairy tale love! The friends I had that I lost, and the boyfriend I had that I lost! Why is hoping and trying to find people like that so hard....? I just wanna know, if I mean so much to someone why do they replace me so easily?!

Sorry for all of this, it may be too much...

8. Chillton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's OK if you want to take a break from the world for a while. It's not a bad thing. I think all the things you are seeking are amazing and precious. I need to take a page out of your book and start being more courageous. In the past I have been accused of being overwhelming or coming off as attention seeking. I have learned that a lot of people don't like to share their hearts openly even if it's platonic. They all have different reasons for guarding their hearts. Even though my intentions were good I didn't realize I crossed people's unspoken boundaries I wasn't aware of. So it's not you although it may take time for people to accept you enough to lower their walls.

Rayland and Tiago GA like this.
  9. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Fuck him, if that is what he is going to do after the effort you put in to see him then he isn't worth it

10. Cinnamoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He sounds like something I also don't want to type publicly here. I'm so sorry you've had to go through this. Hopefully posting this has helped you vent a bit. I can relate to how you feel too, you sound like someone very important to me. I hope one day you'll find someone who'll love you for who you truly are, and you find people who you can feel fully comfortable with. You sound like a good and caring person who's just overwhelmed by their circumstances, and I really hope things get better for you soon.

Rayland and Tiago GA like this.
  11. Tiago GA

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just don't know anymore :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you all for responding

Chillton likes this.
  12. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Meowz.....It's rough right now, but it won't stay that way. I've had dark times in my life...I told you about some of them. It was not easy, but I am so glad that I did keep going, it was worth it. I am in a better place now than many times in the past. Your life will not stay dark...someone will walk into it and light it up for you...it just takes time. :old_smile:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

Tiago GA, Rayland and Chillton like this.
  13. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's okay to vent it. Interacting with others can be hard, but you need to love yourself first. If you love yourself others see this too and it might be easier to deal with all this.

I don't think wanting attention of others is a bad thing, but boundaries are important too. I'm really bad at them myself and if people set them for me, then it upsets me and I feel like they have abandoned me.

You didn't deserve that treatment and I think you need to be kinder on yourself. You've already went through enough to punish yourself too for it. Take time for yourself.

You will get through this and maybe a cheesy line, but it's classic: "there are plenty of other fish in the sea." There will be people out there who will value you for you and there might be people now too who value you for who you are. You just don't see it right now.

Warmest hugs your way.

quebec, Tiago GA and Chillton like this.