1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kevin Sorbo's comments about Timothée Chalamet, Hollywood, and masculinity

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Argentwing, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, Timothée Chalamet is a sexy beast and I have had a ferocious gay celeb-crush on him for years.

Secondly, I'd dare to say Kevin Sorbo doesn't understand masculinity rather than the opposite. He thinks the only way to be a man is to be traditionally conservative. I'd dare say that adhering to someone else's view of manliness is weaker than deciding for oneself what kind of example they should present.

We should know by now that Kevin Sorbo has long been a conservative voice and it sucks, but it's still disappointing. It's a small comfort that I used to have an action figure of his Hercules character when i was a kid and still turned out to be a bisexual twink who likes makeup and nail polish. Score one for the queers because Kevin's manliness wasn't strong enough to keep me on his side :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. caden0803

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So long as it's an appropriate attire. Given the type of space you're in. Where the intent isn't to purposefully make everyone uncomfortable. Like wearing an outfit that shows off your privates. And you're instead just wearing an outfit because you look nice in it. I couldn't care less what a man wears. Because I too think the term masculinity only exists to give restrictions on what a man can or can't be. When it comes to expressing oneself. Without taking into account each man as an individual. For how they might want to express themselves.

#2 caden0803, Sep 29, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
  3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I miss when Kevin Sorbo played Hercules, at least back then I didn't see him as a complete douche. Now he's worse than a douche, he's a turd sandwich mixed with a douche. He deserves no respect.

4. Violet Rain

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nailed it. I think he's nasty, and stupid too.

5. staticinmyattic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Chalamet, Chalamight, Timothée Chalamet tonight.

That's what I have to contribute.