1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite LGBTQ+ singers/bands? (Updated)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by xfemmelesbian, Aug 15, 2023.

1. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone,

I made a similar post about this before but I wondered who everybody’s favourite LGBTQ+ artists are? Mine are all lesbian oriented but I thought I would list some of my favourite LGBTQ+ singers/bands incase anybody is looking for new music! I would also love to hear what LGBTQ+ music you guys listen to and possibly get some recommendations. This is an updated list of mine!

Mine are:
    Hayley Kiyoko, FLETCHER, Lauren Sanderson, King Princess, Zolita, Xana, girl in red, Beth McCarthy, girli, saturn 17, Peach PRC, chloe moriondo, G Flip, MAY-A, Betty Who, Eva Westphal, Sir Babygirl, Holly Miranda, The Aces, Beatrice Eli, MUNA, Halsey, KiNG MALA, Kehlani, The Regrettes, L Devine, Gia Woods, Tegan and Sara, Asiahn, Rina Sawayama, Pale Waves, Sizzy Rocket, Baby Queen, Tove Lo, Tessa Violet, mxmtoon and i’m pretty certain there are more! I also have some random LGBTQ+ wlw songs if anybody is interested and some that have no particular pronoun so can be interpreted how you like. If anybody wants any song recommendations from any of these artists please don’t hesitate to ask! :slight_smile:

2. Poofter

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Off the top of my head: Queen, Elton John, Judas Priest, Blake Haney, Janelle Monáe, Ghall, Pansy Division, G.L.O.S.S., Limp Wrist, and Orville Peck....just to make a few. I actually like a lot of the artists you mentioned also. I listen to a very wide variety of music.

3. MellowMel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Currently listening to Janelle Monae's new album...my favorite artist.
    I also love: The Internet, Syd, KAYTRANADA, King Princess, Tanerelle, Raveena, Christine and The Queens, Blood Orange, Hayley Kiyoko, Kehlani, Dreamer Isioma, Rina Sawayama, to name a few!

4. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't actually heard of most of them other than Queen, Elton John and Janelle Monae. Maybe my young-ness (I don't' think that's even a word haha) is showing!

5. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love Hayley Kiyoko, Rina Sawayama and Kehlani. I heard heard a couple of Janelle's songs. I'm going to give the artists you have mentioned a listen! Thanks :slight_smile:

#5 xfemmelesbian, Sep 3, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2023
  6. MellowMel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah Ive been listening to Janelle for over a decade now and this new album is so Queer I love it, its great to see them blossom into their true self and artistry