1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick post - still depressed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cinnamoon, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Cinnamoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm still struggling. I'm seeing a counsellor, I have a GP appointment for medication possibly. I'm focusing on work and on working on myself and on being healthy and doing all the right things. But I feel like a loner, a loser, and left out no matter how far I work towards my goals.

I'm struggling to move past one person, most guys honestly kinda upset me. I can't seem to find any like-minded people or trust anyone. And this is with me working with professionals and doing everything I can to help myself.

Not sure it will get better than this.

Would love to have better relationships with family, friends, to even have a partner.

But honestly, wondering if I should forever give up on that.

2. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You should never give up no matter how hard it gets, onwards and upwards <3

Cinnamoon likes this.
  3. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m sorry you are going through such a tough time but I am proud of you for getting help!

Please don’t give up on any hopes you have for your future. I have had some horrible MH issues myself and felt the same as you; now I am in a relationship with my best friend of ten years who is the love of my life and I am planning on proposing soon! It does get better, I promise. You are worthy of everything you want in life. If you ever want to talk- just drop me a message! x

Cinnamoon likes this.
  4. Cinnamoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you that's sweet just feel so depressed like I want to push everyone away and I've already started doing it again

That's really nice of you to post, thank you. But I'm too broken. I'm 25 next month, don't have a best friend or friendship group. I add nothing to anybody's life. Barely anyone wants to spend time with me and I push away those who do. I have a deep distrust of people and spend most of my time alone. Snapchat makes me feel isolated, I feel almost nothing for a guy I've been seeing casually, my crush has no interest in me at all and honestly I have nothing going for me. I really appreciate your response I do but I am beyond hope

5. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i’m so sorry to hear you feel so rubbish. It sounds hard. I know we don’t know each other but I hate seeing people feeling like this and you seem like a really nice person so if you would like to have a chat about general stuff (literally anything you want) I would love to do that! I love meeting new people and I don’t want you to feel alone either, unless you would rather be alone. I will warn you though- I am a huge talker and a huge extrovert so I will probably irritate you haha! But please talk to me if you would like to- I will talk about anything :slight_smile: i’m Loz by the way!

6. Cinnamoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just left a message on your profile, I honestly feel lucky to have logged back on to come across someone as lovely as you and I feel like your positivity is what I need right now but I'd hate to drag anyone down and I'm just going through a lot right now

xfemmelesbian likes this.
  7. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw that’s so sweet of you! You won’t drag me down, i’d love to try and help you!