1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OCD or?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dunlop55, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Sadness

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey man, glad to know your’re better!

i dont think it means that much you know, its so obsessive that its getting intrusive in your head, i can identify with that

whenever i watch blowjob i have a feeling in mouth is very weird

I think you obsessing so much that your head is intrusively putting it in your head

2. Dunlop55

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I just found out my therapist I had been seeing for a few years left the practice and now I have to go back to my doctor to get a referral to get back into the system again. I don’t want to start over again and go through everything again with a new therapist. This ejaculation thing keeps happening the last week I test think of doing oral to a man and it makes the ejaculation come on faster or easier when I get the sensation in my mouth? How can this be ocd Iv been trying to rationalise it but I can’t it must mean something if it keeps happening? Maybe Iv internalized homophobia or something and I’m not letting myself like it or something like that.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because you are exhibiting symptoms consistent with OCD, and you aren't actually doing anything about it. The symptoms will continue, and will likely continue to get worse, until you get help. "Doing good for a couple of weeks" is not a sign you have solved the problem.

Please get help.