1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why does ocd cause me this confusion?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by masterofnone, Feb 7, 2022.

1. masterofnone

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i started a new course yesterday and my ocd got triggered by a guy. he had very distinct features and admittedly is a good looking guy with a cool style. i feel like because i notice these things and think he’s good looking i must be gay and the fact i can’t stop thinking about this. but here’s the thing. as good looking as he is. I DONT GET HARD WHEN IMAGINING HAVING SEX OR KISSING HIM. I did see some beautiful women in the course too, one of which seemed pretty drawn to the guy i was talking about which kinda made me feel a bit inferior. How strong can aesthetic attraction feel? I must be so in denial that i can’t even get sexual feelings for men. i’m so confused right now. I have no problems fantasising about a girl doing things with me. I just want my feelings to be obvious. Do i just have to try gay sex?

2. Sadness

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah i understand this bro. There are a ton of good looking man that whenever they cross my sight i feel anxious and my heart beats up like if someone jumpscared me.

The fact that i dontfind woman that attractive for a while it bothers me too, ots been a minute since i last looked at a girl and got attracted and all.

I still think its what ocd does, it makes you nervous about it, and you feel anxious and you obsess over it. Its not actually attraction is probably like me, anxiety

masterofnone likes this.
  3. masterofnone

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    it feels so real. i feel like i’m lying to myself. i just want these thoughts and feelings to leave me alone and let me enjoy what i want

Sadness likes this.
  4. Sadness

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah it's pretty hard, i'm also having a hard time with that, and plus im really unable to feel any attraction to woman for a while now. I only feel anxiety when looking at men and dont feel nothing when looking at woman.