1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barbies, Boys, and Booze

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MattelManiac, Oct 25, 2021.

1. MattelManiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi everyone, Nick here!
    Thought id introduce myself.
    Im a doll collector who loves everything MATTEL! Barbie, all her friends (cant forget about Midge!), and of course Ken and the boys! Not only was I in the closet about being gay, but also as a grown man who loves barbie. Now, ive embraced it and love every second of my collecting journey! Just starting out, but its growing .. and its branching out to tons of other nostalgia toys! Rainbow brite, Masters of the Universe, Power Rangers, GI Joe, and everything in between.
    Besides that, Im looking for boys that can put up with that side of me and let me get into it. Just moved to a big city, so all ive got so far is to take the boys to grab a drink and go through small talk time and time again. Getting tired of it, but not giving up just yet.
    Send me a message and say hi! Love to chat with new people about anything!
    --Nick

#1 MattelManiac, Oct 25, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021
  2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    NIck.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: I think your collecting is great! A lot of people collect things...I like to collect glass paper-weights. I've got six of my favorites on illuminated stands here on my desk right now. A quick note...Empty Closets isn't a dating or hookup site. We're a support site for the LGBTQIA+ community and we welcome anyone who has questions or needs answers about their sexuality. There's a link to our code of conduct at the bottom of this page if you'd like to check out how we operate. There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to EC!