1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eczema is sometimes embarrassing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RavenK, Mar 10, 2019.

1. RavenK

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have eczema on my legs, face and upper arms. You don't notice it on my face because it's so small and I usually wear jeans and a shift that covers my arms enough. But my PE uniform at school shows both and sometimes I get embarrassed.

Lotion works to get rid of it but I'm running out of the expensive one that works the best, and I'm too awkward to ask my mom for more when she currently doesn't have much money. The other lotions don't work as well as I'd want because of the alcohol in it. Scrubbing my arms can't get it off because it's literally bumps. Anyone have tips on how to help without spending ten to fourteen dollars on lotion?

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe get one from the pharmacy? Cosmetics from the pharmacy work well and usually are less pricy than the ones with colourful marketing.

3. Pianofan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unsure if you have tried this but I have same issue and i use aqueous cream which in my country the UK costs a couple of quid from Asda. Im sure Walmart probably sells a version and can't imagine this being more than a few dollars, 5 at max