1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Time at Gay Bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakebusman, Feb 18, 2019.

1. smurf

So glad you had a good time! I still remember how nervous I was going into my first gay bar. Fuck, its a crazy feeling. The nerves get less each time. One day you will go and forget that you ever got that nervous. So happy for you!

There are soooo many bars out there. There are pubs, there are dancing clubs, there are sports bars. So many options for you to find other lgbt people out there. Hopefully one day you get the chance to try it out. You will either find out you in fact don't enjoy it or you will meet amazing people that will make your life for the better

2. grayman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know plenty of LGBT people; that wasn't really the point. Given that I don't like the bar/club scenes in general, I doubt I would see anything different in gay bars/clubs. From laid back to high energy, pretty much all bars/clubs turn me off.

I prefer an intimate dinner with friends and a nice restaurant with an after party in the privacy of someone's home.

I just don't see what would be so drastically different about a gay bar. I know pretty shitty people who are bi/gay. I also know great people who are straight. A bar being a gay bar doesn't make me any more or less interested.

That being said, I'm not totally opposed to the idea of going to one if I was with the right group of people but I don't see myself trying it any time soon.

3. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks everyone for being here with me for my whole journey on EC some of you know my whole story some don't

4. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hugs I am glad you are getting out and experiencing things.