1st Date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jakebusman, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What was your 1st date like ?

2. smurf

Super awkward and cute.

First "real date" with a guy was with my boyfriend from high school. His dad took us to a restaurant (I wonder what high school would be like with uber now). We sat and had a great time for the most part, but it was my first time being gay in public so I was always looking around and seeing reactions from people. I was so nervous and afraid that I could barely focus on what he was saying. It was fairly stressful.

Dealing with the bill was interesting because the waiter had no idea what to do and we had no idea what to do so it was this weird 5 minutes lol he ended up paying and I said I would get ice cream.

It was also probably my first kiss in public too. We did it mainly to prove a point to ourselves that we could do it, but I don't think either of us enjoyed it. We were just really adamant of making a point of it all.

Later at his parents place we had a lot of fun laughing and joking about the whole thing. It was so awkward, but we were so happy that we did it. It was cute for what it was.

Love4Ever, CosmicWolf and Rade like this.
  3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is so cute. I relate to wanting to prove a point. I feel that way as well. I would definitely hold a girl's hand on a first date and even kiss if she wanted.

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hahaha, mine was quite a time. We went for pizzas, but some group had just ordered 60 pizzas for a function right before we got in, so they took an hour to get our pizzas made. This delay meant we missed the movie we were meant to go see. So I came up with a plan B and drove us up a small mountain to see a lookout. Then as I got my bag out of the car boot, I sliced my hand on the registration plate and started bleeding everywhere.

It was quite an awkward date, but I laugh about it now.