Reoccurring Nightmare

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bulbul, Oct 7, 2018.

1. bulbul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Since as far as I can remember, I've had this terrible nightmare repeating itself over and over. It usually involves a frightening figure chasing me, then for some reason I find myself stuck, on what? Truth is, I never really know, all I know is that there is something preventing me from running, and the terrifying thing keeps getting closer and closer. In most of my dreams, someone I know is usually there with me, even more than one, sometimes my own family, I try to scream for them to help me but I seem to have lost my voice too, they can clearly see me in need of help but they don't even bother. Eventually the monster gets me just as I wake up with a dreadful feeling of horror and confusion.

Does anyone else suffer from such nightmares? How do you usually deal with them?

2. PurrPurr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "something preventing me from running"
    it's probably your blanket :smile:
    I have nightmares almost every second night, maniacs, demons and other kind of monsters kill me in a various kinds of ways. Sometimes I even don't bother to escape, I just turn around and say "okay, just kill me" :grin: But the thing is that I probably don't care about it too much cos after that kind of dreams I usually wake up very in a very good mood. Which is not the case with you... Do you have other types of nightmares and if yes what do you feel after?