PS3 Multiplayer session, who wants?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by PianoKeys, Feb 9, 2017.

1. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I thought to try initiate an initiative :slight_smile: Who would like to join?

I have Call of Duty World at war and MW2 Need for speed most wanted, Worms, And another free game I got those days Sony gave away free games for apologies for having so much downtime... a zombie game, forgot the name dangit.

GTA5

Fifa16 *Never play football actually but got it for free*

Splinter Cell

Diablo 3

Dead Rising 2 *Also hardly played*

And some more

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just so you know, you can't give out off-site contact info here, you can only do it via private messaging in which you must be a full member to do so. But, I play GTA V and Diablo but on different platforms, PS4 and PC. I was going to get GTA V for PS3 at some point because my brother had it, but he got rid of it so I never did.

#2 Blood Elf, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  3. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you for warning me! Totally my bad, I should know these things. But if people want we can give out contact information trough private message.. (not me yet of course)

I personally dont want my PS3 contact name posted here thats why I havent yet.

Do you play any other PS3 Games ? I also have PC, but I am very limited to games that are older like Commandos I also have Diablo 3 for PC , used to be hooked on hearthstone and got Settlers etc. etc.

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2017 at 07:05 AM ----------

Oh I feel stupid, I see the huge banner, I kept ignoring it thinking it was ads...then I realized my adblock must not be working proper....

It clearly states about contact info...

Sorry :eusa_doh::icon_redf

4. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a shelf full of PS3 games, so I have a bit of everything just about. I have Diablo 3 for PC as well, I played it on the 360 years ago (my friend let me borrow it) and loved it so when I eventually got it for myself, I went with the PC version.

5. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay nice, then as soon as I hit the 50 mark and who knows if anyone wants to join perhaps we can try play. I am not the biggest Diablo fan because to much repetition, so far havent been feeling hooked, I just hack and slash and try to be tactical but...then again I didnt play much. Even though I have it on both PS and PC, I got it for my birthday, (love the graphics by the way) and my friend got it for ps3...so I had to get it for ps3 to :slight_smile:

As an online game it is pretty cool.

6. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really have any friends who play Diablo in general. I've never been hooked on it either, but I did enjoy it a lot and would play it more if I didn't have to solo it. I got one character to level 70 (completed the story as well) and that's it, I plan to try out the other classes at some point.

#6 Blood Elf, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  7. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If Mereen has a good internet connection, lets try from the start. I have never finished the story though if u dont mind me listening to all the chatter! I can skip it to , if it is annoying. Hope to play soon then , would be fun!

I have one gamer friend , but mostly Japanese kinda games she plays. And we dont see eachother much.

8. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Now I have to wait a couple of days, dangit I really feel like checking the chat room!!! *Patienceeeeee*

9. KYSS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got diablo III on ps4 I have 4 characters lvl 70.
    I really like the game but I wish they would add new content, I know the necromancer is coming but I'm sure people will get tired of it after two weeks once they tested all the builds.
    The game needs an expansion more than a new character either is that or diablo IV.