1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Pope Francis: It's 'terrible' kids taught they can choose gender

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by entopen, Aug 2, 2016.

1. I'm_Danni_x

Hmm, the rape cases. The priests who rape the boys are labelled as homosexual rapsists and they (fundamentalists) claim it's the (they are) gay and bisexual men who pose a threat to children, using their authoritive positions to gain access to children, indoctrinate them using the gay agenda and molest them. Their only bizarre solution is to ban all LGBT people from these positions where they could harm children. They assert that pedophilia has a higher prevalence among LGBT people.

#61 I'm_Danni_x, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. Sydney9teen88

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I used to have a lot of respect for Pope Francis. He seemed very down to Earth when many others weren't....and I guess comparatively speaking, he still is in some ways. This is bothersome because I thought he would have had a more human connection than that.

Associating Homosexuality and Pedophiles reminds me of an old disgusting informational video from the 1950s called "Boys Beware". It is specifically about a lecherous grown man grooming and eventually attacking a young boy. In the video they mention how the man is "sick". Something along the lines of "Not sick as in a cold or ill, but sick within his mind. He is a homosexual." It's infuriating.

3. lukeluvznicki13

Religious figures need to stop talking about social issues because they always say something ignorant or offensive.

4. bjanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's terrible kids are taught that they can't choose their genders :/
    I hate how people say how cool he is and hip and forward-thinking when he says things like this... and so many young kids in his religion look up to him and will listen to him and think that they can't change their gender or identify as another gender. :frowning2:

5. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nobody can choose their gender, though. He's not wrong that you can't, he's just wrong because he thinks children are taught that they can choose their gender and that trans people choose to be how they are.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's terrible we still have a pope.