Any other dragon age/Mass Effect fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WardenTabris, Nov 1, 2015.

1. zigazigah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The first Mass Effect is actually my favorite in the series, I loved the overheat mechanism instead of ammunition and in the later games there a lot more working toward getting the "good" endings. Remember when
    ME2 came out and nobody thought buying ship upgrades was important because it didnt matter until the very end, so a bunch of people lost their whole crew? lol
    And the ending for ME3 is notoriously bad. And though they fixed it now, originally you had to play the (boring) multiplayer to access the good endings.

As for Dragon Age I like the first two games the best haha, Inquisition is beautiful and I love the characters but soooo much unimportant questing lol. I was kinda bummed they spent so much energy promoting how huge the game is but like 90% of it is side quests with no impact on the story :icon_sad:

2. Dark Hearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't played Mass Effect, but I've recently completed DA:O and currently playing through DA2. I love DA:O, but DA2, while still good, doesn't feel AS good as DA:O. I want to try Inquisition one of these days, maybe get the DLC for all of the games so I can have like a 100% story thing.

3. WardenTabris

I love fanfiction. :slight_smile: I wrote some for dragon age but not mass effect yet. :slight_smile: