1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Chameleon, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Chameleon

I just stumbled onto this site and thought it seemed like a good place to talk to people. I've felt like a one-of-a-kind sexual anomaly for awhile now and this seems like a good place to speak openly about it.

Hello there :icon_bigg

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey welcome to EC, I'm here if you need me.

3. Chameleon

4. ForeverYoung000

Welcome to EC, it's nice to meet you! :wave:

5. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello~! ^.^

6. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Chameleon....one of a kind....yeah, I don't think so! One of the strengths of EC is the ability to speak about whatever is bothering you. It may seem small or it may seem huge but we can talk about it and get it worked out. This is one of the best sites I found (the best). At one point (I don't think I mentioned this before!) about a year ago I was checking out some sites...it's a wonder that I ever tried again and found EC. Two in particular stick out. One was attempting to persuade any one with a non-hetro sexual identity that there really was a "cure" for the problem and for $(I don't remember how much money) They would send you the books and CD's that would solve your "problem" and let you live a "normal" life. I don't know what their definition of "Cure" and "Normal" were, but I got out of there fast. The other site seemed to be just about the opposite. It was full of anger and hatred against anyone who was hetreo and dared to say so. They didn't want your money (at least not right then), they wanted you to leave home and come live with them in a commune in Arizona. They talked about their leader a lot and how he had the answers. Both of those scared the crap out of me. All they were doing was attempting to manipulate to people to their own benefit. EC wants to help, we'll listen, we'll share how we got through similar situations. We'll give you a place to vent, where you don't have to apologize to the people you yelled at! Then we'll turn around and try to help with words of encouragement.......Welcome to EC Chameleon David

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  9. SubZero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey there Chameleon and welcome! :slight_smile:

I saw some of your posts and I can definitely relate. I appreciate your kind replies but the site isn't letting me reply back to your messages. Do you happen to have an email or something so we can talk? :slight_smile: