Fear's Become Real

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Virgo, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hexagon

Honestly, nothing. I'm not saying I don't get scared. But there's nothing that scares me above all else, which I could call my one major fear. Also, I quite like spiders.

2. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mostly I have a fear of being cut-off from people. I have to have some way that I'm sure people I care about can contact me and I can contact them.

I do also hate heights.

3. skizze

Oh hell...you almost gave me a heart attack;;

My arachnophobia's really bad, to the point that my extrasensory perception is triggered. Somehow I can detect spiders before I enter a room, without wearing glasses.

And I may have a mild fear of (wet, long) hair. Or rather repulsion. Completely irrational these phobias, but I can't help my body from responding -.-

4. cuppycake

I really, really, really piss my pants when I see spiders. THANK YOU CHLOEKISS, I DIDN'T NEED SLEEP TONIGHT ANYWAY ;-; *cries*

Ah, jokes aside, I am truly scared of all insects. Yes, all insects, doesn't matter how tiny or cute they are. From ants and ladybugs to pretty much everything else, with the spiders being the thing I fear the most, and the flies - the least. But they're still scary!

Also, whoever gave God the good idea to invent JUMPING and FLYING spiders, I hope you're happy, because I'll shit my pretty underwear the moment I see a spider jumping or flying towards me. Like, I wouldn't need to straighten or dye my hair blond - it'll turn straight and white all on its own, FROM FEAR.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

To copy and paste, from elsewhere:

I'm afraid of being eaten alive, especially underwater. In the dream I had, no matter how much I kicked and punched, shouted and cursed, I was pulled into a giant mouth. Now, it's bad enough you're stuck inside this mouth, but what makes it worse is, you can't get back out due to the teeth and moving jaws. You're being smacked and thrown around, inside the mouth and throat. As you're being semi-crushed to death, you're struggling to breathe. You can try to swim out of the mouth, and get torn to shreds, or have your lungs explode, or be digested.

Totally irrational, but it freaks me the fuck out.

6. Yosia

I have the fear of hurting my friends, i never want anything like that to happen >.<

7. One Man Army

1) Loneliness
    2) Developing a chronic and incurable health problem

8. puppiesarecute

Painfully losing my eyes and the Titan apocalypse

9. wolf of fire

Needles, spiders, snakes, insects, death, pain, public humiliation, intimacy, the dark, being trapped, dying unknown, god help me in dauntless.

10. Raceme

I'm such a scaredy cat. I'm afraid of anything with a carapace (roaches, wasps, crawfish), and of being alone in the dark.

On a more serious note, I'm also terrified of being aware and scared while I die. Another is that instead of continuing to an afterlife, I'll simply stop existing, and is a fear I've been unable to shake despite my religious beliefs.

11. Rosalynn

Needles. Not only are they sharp and pointy and are stabbed into you in the most painful way possible but I have a bad reaction to most innoculations and I hate the way they tell you it will only sting a little when it most certainly will hurt a lot. And there is no way to avoid it.

12. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

What do I fear? I fear aliens, by aliens I mean another species far more advanced then ours that can easily destroy us. Other then that I only fear death and what may come after it.

13. thesharkamander

People getting really close to my face or standing right behind me.

Like seriously I've literally screamed because I found out someone was standing behind me and I've also actually started crying because someone wouldn't stop standing over my shoulder.

14. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This. And for spiders, I like them... Outside. But inside, I'll smash their ass.

I tend to get more terrified of things that aren't real, which doesn't make sense. Scary movies and video games scar me. I don't have a lot of courage. If there were a zombie apocalypse, I'm pretty sure they would find me dead before they got to me, because I'd have died from hysteria or something.

15. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Please do, I went in to spasms for a few second when I saw the picture that person posted. I would have killed it in real life(or ran and bought a new house). And I'm a vegetarian who doesn't believe in killing, so I'd feel so guilty afterwards.

16. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Being trapped or being unable to escape, especially when I'm in large crowds.

Humanoid figures like dolls, statues, and mannequins (shudders). On the flipside I love spiders and snakes.

17. tscott

Monkeys...I hate monkeys...creepiest things on earth.

18. Isa

Isa

Walking past shady looking groups of people in the night, i've been attacked enough times already in my life.

Jellyfish.

And spiders of course.

19. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rats and mouses. I can't even look at them on a picture. Heck, I'm uncomfortable just looking at a cartoon of a rat/mouse. During movies, I'll have to cover my eyes if a rat/mouse enters the screen. I've had nightmares about them. I have no idea why I have such a fear of them, when I'm cool with both spiders and snakes.

20. Rainbows~Exist

Heights... not on a roller coaster but when you're like on the roof of a tall building or are on a mountain. I get dizzy and start to walk towards the edge :confused:
    (Also, spiders are terrible. I don't mind small ones but fat-legged, huge and hairy spiders creep me out!)