Ladies, how much makeup do you wear on regular basis?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thekillingmoon, Sep 23, 2014.

1. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never ever wear makeup. If someone tries to put makeup on me, I will fight them. ^o^ Lol.

2. Jenna0780

Very little, if any. I usually only do my eyes, and only on weekends, when I'm going out. Even that is hit or miss.

3. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

I don't wear makeup like everyday but, I will every so often if I have time because it's pretty fun!

4. thekillingmoon

Glad I'm not the only one. I only know how to do the basics, like mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss. I never bother with advanced stuff. :lol:

5. Hel

Hel

I started to experiment with make up a few months ago. Before that I didn't wear any and now I only do my eyes when I feel like it (so not very often). I do use chapstick (aka Labello) because I dislike having dry lips. One of the reason I use it is to make me look like my real age since I look younger than I really am and I will have a job soon (hopefully)...

6. anja26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    verry little, only when i go out partying or something special :slight_smile:

7. rmds

Sometimes I wear makeup, sometimes I don't. I'm certainly not one of those girls who can't leave the house without her makeup perfectly done, but I do feel more "together" when I'm wearing makeup.

8. D456

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I'm going out and actually doing something with people then yes, if I'm just going round the corner shop then no. I feel much more myself wearing make up.

9. Lesbibliophile

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I work in a professional job, so I kind of feel like I have to wear some just for the sake of looking "nice." I keep it pretty minimal, though. A little concealer, foundation, and powder to even out my skin tone and cover up any acne. I never know how much eye makeup is appropriate for work versus what you wear for a night out, so I usually skip that. If I'm not going to work or trying to impress anyone, I definitely will go bare-faced, and vastly prefer it that way. I don't like the feeling of the makeup sitting on top of my skin.

10. Beccy101

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personally I LOVE wearing make up whenever possible I'm a nursing student so most the time I can't wear it. I feel deprived sometimes and still wear mascara during the day. I feel a little more girly with it on and it makes me feel great about myself, so why not? :slight_smile:

11. Candide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I only wear concealer, and at a stretch I might wear mascara. I've never worn lipstick in my life, and I could never work out how to use an eye pencil or eye shadow!

12. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wear foundation, concealer, powder, eye shadow, lipgloss, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner and mascara everyday. I feel so naked without my make-up!

13. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I generally wear foundation, neutral eyeshadow and mascara on a regular basis and I try to keep it neutral and natural-looking. I don't like wearing really heavy makeup unless it's a special occasion.

14. Now that I'm home I wear no makeup, but I do love it...just I hate taking it off and I'm such an eye rubber. When I'm working or for special occasions then usually foundation and maybe eyeliner.

15. Pluie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm just starting out with makeup, but for work/school when I'm wearing a nice outfit (or I have lots of acne) I'll do the basics: concealer, powder, mascara and maybe some lip shimmer. Still haven't figured out eyeliner, though.

16. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't wear make up and if I do it's usually very little; the last time was during prom and that's it. I have nothing against it, I'm just not used to it on a daily basis and prefer not to. :slight_smile: It really depends though, on important occasions I do.