What is the point of life?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gaynerd64, Aug 15, 2014.

1. burg

there is no point to anything out side of conscious actions.all i can tell you is i haven't had enough of it.Life is an end in itself.:thumbsup:

2. MassiveExtract

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Enjoy yourself! I'm having fun studying, working, building my business, going out my friends and soon enough - dating. In my point there is no great plan in life, purpose is relative to what the individual wants to achieve. You can find purpose in a higher being, while you can find purpose having uncontrolled sex. All I care about is being successful at what I do, and dying knowing that I tried my best at it. Also, possibly adopting children and watching them grow. What other purpose should there be to life?

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have one goal, and that is to transition.

After that, I don't know. There is nothing else I really want. Nothing else to fuel my life. Nothing else to make me want to live.

Except, maybe, to stay and support those who want to live on. I also want to have a boyfriend at least once, but whatever. It's not going to make my life shitty if I stay single forever.

So, I guess it depends on the person. Kaiser has good thoughts on this one.

4. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

To explore existence?

5. jahow95

I don't believe that there is a purpose to life. So just do whatever the f??? makes you happy and when your time's up that's cool

6. Dakeli27

You simpleton. It's candy and CHOCOLATE!

7. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I don't know and quite honestly, if you keep on stressing on finding the purpose of life than you're too busy existing, and not truly living.

For me, I live for the simple things in life. Sharing a meal with my family, a hug from a friend, just buying a train ticket and going off on a random adventure or just sitting outside on the porch with a hot cup of tea as it rains... That's life to me. True, life is sprinkled with random, unexpected events that can either range from highly fulfilling and pleasant to extremely horrible and traumatic but I truly crave and appreciate having a simple humdrum of a life.

8. Notsoshure

Life means nothing. We're just animals, it's all about surviving and passing on our genes. When we already have everything we need, well then what? We just live, do boring stuff, have some fun, then die. There's nothing special to it at all, no meaning.

Thats how i see it.