Nipples in masturbation?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gregarity, May 19, 2014.

1. Gregarity

I'll cut to the chase. I understand the nipples are erogenous zones, and when l've "seen" them stimulated during masturbation/sex (granted, these are from comics and likely don't line up with reality too well), the recipient is all "holy poop that felt good". Yet when l try it, l just get a negligible pleasure response; it's not even enough to really be arousing. Are there techniques to use for it to work, or is it a case-by-case thing?

Also l'm sorry but "nipple" is such a frickin weird word.

2. mangotree

Not every one enjoys nipple play.
    I guess some guys have more sensitive ones than others.
    I personally get no pleasure from people touching, pinching, rubbing, sucking, licking my nipples either. I even got one pierced a while back thinking that it would make it more sensitive and more pleasurable, but to no avail.
    It's just a case-by-case thing / personal preference.

That said, if you really want to experiment with them you can try things like ice cubes or clothes pegs. They can sometimes cause some type of reaction or sensation - even if it's just pain or uncomfortableness.

Peace!

3. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea, I never really enjoyed it either. To each their own I suppose. But if someone wants to caress me, and not spend too much time there, then great! :grin:

4. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Gregarity

I find my nipples are sensitive only when touched in a very specific way when they produce an effect like getting a pleasant tingling feeling in the base of my cock inside my body, it’s like an electric shock.

I am most sensitive on the very top of the nipple with very very very light touch, sometimes it’s better through clothing. When touched a single time I feel a jolt of electricity pass through my body to my cock arriving about ¼ seconds after each single touch. If I touch the nipple again before the jolt has arrived at my cock I don’t feel the second touch and the effect is ruined. I have also found that I do not respond to a moderate or heavy touch, it’s got to be light. I haven’t tried a feather yet, but that’s the kind of pressure required for me.

I don’t know if I could orgasm from nipple play alone, the urge to play with my cock always takes over, but I could easily imagine someone else could bring me to orgasm with just nipple play in some light bondage situation.

Hope that helps.

Sale Gay Guy

5. DangerAlex

No matter how aroused I am, touching my own nipples never really does anything for me. BUT... it's a totally different story when someone else does it. When my boyfriend and I are fooling around, we tend to playfully tease each other as it's something we both find really hot. So sometimes he'll lick and suck and gently bite my nipples, and it feels amazing. I'm sure most of the pleasure comes from the whole experience and not just from the nipple stimulation, but afterward I'm always rock hard and ready to go!

6. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For me, having my nipples touched during intimacy can definitely get me going. I think that some people can get pleasure from it and others may not. I guess it depends on how your body reacts to it and your feelings and opinion on the subject.

7. Beetle

I don't feel anything from nipple play. And I find having my boobs played with pretty uncomfortable. Not mentally, but physically. I'm fine with light touching but hard play hurts me. I prefer to have my neck, back, thighs, and hair touched.

8. Theron

Nipple play doesn't do much for me, but it works for my fiance. It's just not critical.

One of my asexual friends who has a libido can't get off without nipple play, though, because being self-sexual, it's all about sensation and less about desire, fetish, or attraction.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love it , I usually pull them a little and rub them I even get orgasms from them sometimes

10. Gregarity

Wow, thanks for the responses, everyone! The impression l'm getting is "it depends, and it could be worth trying with a partner"... I'll file this information for later.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty much. :slight_smile:

It's never done that much for me, personally. It feels nice, but so does rubbing my chest or stomach - about that same level. So I tended to not think about it that much. But once I went to bed with a guy who apparently was upset that I wasn't giving his nipples any attention. So he stopped and repositioned himself to put his nipples right next to my mouth. I sort of got the hint. :slight_smile:

Lex

12. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I hate having my breasts touched in general. Just depends.

13. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Doesn't do anything for me. I took a medication(amitriptyline) that temporarily made them sensitive each morning, and they were itchy. It made it so bad some of the skin got torn ever so slightly. Then, these tiny papules developed(kind of like penis papules but different). Thankfully, they finally went away.

14. ornoir29

My nipples are almost more sensitive than my penis. I think it's just a questions of nerves and how you're wired. Every single person has different erogenous areas. Apparently yours is not nipples... Experiment away and try to find your "spot" :slight_smile:

15. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know about other people touching my nipples, but when I do it, I'm like... um, is something supposed to happen?

16. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It certainly seems different for everyone. Personally my nipples are very sensitive and I'll get easily aroused by them being gently rubbed.

Happy days :slight_smile:

17. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    its prob case by case like anal orgasms. ive never had an anal orgasm. but i love playing with my nipples while i masturbate.

18. confusedmale

confusedmale Guest

Damn, i love playing with mine and having them played with. Very sensitive there. Thx to my wife for figuring that one out for me