1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbation at school

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayNurse95, May 9, 2014.

1. Techno Kid

Do you mean like the things built into some underwear? :confused:

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I feel like it's probably best to just wait cause getting caught would be super awkward and there's not a lot of privacy in most school bathrooms...:confused:

3. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Ugh *deletes posts from memory*

4. newfish

Maybe a "love egg?" They might all be battery-operated though.
    I would agree with the recommendation of wait until you get home.

5. Techno Kid

Sorry :icon_redf

6. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ben Wa balls are what you're thinking of. Why do I know this... :icon_sad:

---------- Post added 9th May 2014 at 09:09 PM ----------

Goodness, OP just deal. I'm 26 and still haven't had a first kiss. Abstinence isn't lethal... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

*looks up Ben Wa balls*

This actually isn't it, although great guess. The device I was thinking of has a flared base.

Don't see why this wouldn't be worth giving a try by the OP, though...

8. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Erm, just a question, but: Would it be lethally embarrassing to get a doctor's appointment and discuss your libido right now, and how it feels so pressing & urgent so often that you're feeling the need to find ways to sneak sexual release into your public daily goings-about?

Because generally the definition of whether something is a 'problem' or not, with both the medical and psych community, is if you feel that it is interfering with your basic daily life activities. (i.e., taking over/command of your life, a bit)

If you don't feel this way, and you like it and just want to get off, that's fine. Just be careful about appropriateness of location & situation, and being seen or heard (inappropriately).

But I thought maybe it sounded like you are a bit frustrated & distracted to an unpleasant degree at this point, and it is possible that a doctor might have a hormonal solution. Like a low-dose something-or-other (birth control pills, or estrogen, or whatever) that could alleviate some of the pressure you're feeling.

Someone here said once that if you're over 14, a doctor has to ask your parents to leave the exam room if you request it? (In case you have parents who would want to go in there with you, and be snoopy, and you're mortified of discussing your reason for being there, with them.)

9. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ I agree. The kind of libido described is waaay too intense and perhaps requires medical intervention.

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to touch on one point that hasn't been addressed:

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and natural. Where concerns develop is when someone is talking about needing to masturbate multiple times a day to get through the day, to deal with stress, or whatever it may be, because at that point, one can easily head down the path toward unhealthy dependency patterns.

Don't get me wrong... there are plenty of teens and young adults that might masturbate 3 or 5 or 7 times a day and never have any concerns about dependency.

Where it becomes problematic is when you simply can't do without, when you have to interrupt school or other activities to do it, when you find yourself looking forward, minutes after doing it, to when you can do it again. All of those are indications that it is moving in the direction of addiction.

Masturbation releases endorphins and dopamine... which, coincidentally, are the same neurotransmitters released by many highly addictve drugs (opiates, amphetamines, benzos, etc.) So the brain pathways are the same, and the addiction risks are the same.

If none of the above applies to you, then no worries. If it does, then you need to think about the patterns and make a conscious effort to, for example, not use masturbation as your only tool to deal with anxiety or stress. Most people masturbate when stressed on occasion. It's when that becomes your only, or primary go-to-strategy, that there's a concern.

11. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Damn...too bad you live in Wisconsin or we would make a good couple. I have mastered the art of masturbating in public restrooms.

12. Techno Kid

That's what I'm thinking too now. Maybe this huge need to jerk off will get less intense with time.

13. newfish

Either way, the OP is 18 and legally an adult. It would definitely be within her rights to ask her parents to leave.

14. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    WEll, I do intend to wait until marriage.
    So, I will probably have to stick to fapping.

---------- Post added 10th May 2014 at 01:14 PM ----------

And I am kinda new to it, and I'm on birth control.
    Otherwise, I'm clueless.
    Its probably how I'm built. There is a bathroom that is only one toilet in the school. That might work\

15. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

FWIW, there are some people (women, it seems, particularly) who seem to have a genuinely uncontrollable problem with sexual arousal. I seem to remember reading about this woman (not the only case, either) whom orgasms hundreds of times per day, her libido is that hyperactive. I believe she ended up having to get on some kind of medication to try to kill off her sex drive, although memory's not 100% on this (is it ever?).

So let's not shut the door on the possibility that this might be a physiological issue the OP is dealing with. If "mastering the art of public bathroom masturbation" (as one poster put it) or wearing some sort of device would help to release the tension, issue might be handled fine right there with no lapsing into addiction. If her need is extreme enough to not to be met in this way, maybe it's a matter for her physician.

$0.02

16. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I,...

really wouldn't reccommend it

17. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Um not sure what to tell you...

#37 GreenMan, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  18. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Okay, please don't quote me on this but I know it became a recent thing in Michigan.

You know how public urination like near a school or playground will put you on the sex offender database? Well masturbating in public has the same idea to it which means getting caught leads to more than just a firm "don't do that". This might be because of the school environment has minors. Again don't quote me on that for your area, I just know my school had an assembly about it and shit with an officer.

Secondly, I am the horniest girl I have met. I mean on a good day 7-9 orgasm is common, but I can wait until I get home to flick the bean. And honestly their shouldn't be an excuse for being so horny you can't take it.

Thirdly, if you are going to do it. DON"T USE A FUCKING VIBRATOR. The issue with that plan is the noise and also if you're found with one. If you are already extremely horned up you shouldn't need a vibrator to finish the job.

TL;DR?

1- Check the laws in your area.
    2- ...
    3- Don't use a vibrator at a school.

Good Luck.

19. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what you describe, it seems you may suffer from hyper sexuality. This is an actual know condition (so for those who think you just need more self control, you need to understand this is an actual physical condition which can be very detrimental to those afflicted). I've seen research and cases of people who need regular stimulation and if they don't get it, it can cause severe depression, anxiety and loss of concentration. It can actually be physically very uncomfortable for these people when they get the urge for stimulation.

The problem you can also face, is it can also put a strain on future relationships, as your partner may feel they can not meet your needs and satisfy you. It's something you should try and nip in the bud now. If it's really a problem you can see your doctor. There are some medications as well as other therapies that can help reduce your sex drive somewhat, making it more manageable.

Hope that helps.

Happy days :slight_smile:

20. KittySaysHi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Personally, I would wait until I got home. It would be a bit awkward if someone walked in on you...
    But do whatever you feel is best, of course. As long as it's not bothering anyone else, you should be okay.