1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many times a day do you Masturbate?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lovely lesbian, Apr 11, 2014.

1. blackout456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just got fired so their isn't much to do. I usually masturbate every 3 to 5 hours a day. It gets to the point where I'm not even erect. So after reading I feel I need help.

---------- Post added 4th Sep 2014 at 04:20 AM ----------

Lately I can get erection because nothing arouses much any more. But I use to masturbate 2or3 times back to back. Fall asleep for abd hour and do it again. Masturbate til it hurts. It make me get harder. Not anymore though I can barely get it up.

---------- Post added 4th Sep 2014 at 04:22 AM ----------

But a limp is no fun.

2. shinji

shinji Guest

^this!

In my younger days it was like... 3-5 times a day. It just served to relieve the tension i had from school and all that crap.

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depending on how sexually active I am (and especially when you're a couple, it can ebb and flow at times) usually once a day to once every couple days. No more than twice a day though.

4. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually don't like masturbating anymore unless I use a dildo, and I hide my homemade one in a lockbox under my bed (still a teenager) and I only do it in the shower for easy cleanup and noise cancelling so it's a bit of work to actually get it out. Thus, I don't do it all too often anymore maybe once or twice perk two weeks. I had tried masturbating before bed a few times a couple years ago because I had heard it helps you sleep , and that was a terrible experience; every time I tried, I couldn't get any sleep all night!

#84 EpicConfusion, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  5. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Odd, I have a similar pattern. It does tend to relax me, and help lower anxiety, and balance my moods.

I'd say the average has been twice a day, maybe more. There's always so many new scenarios and fantasies to explore, that it's never become boring.

6. Midknight96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    On average, at least once a day.
    At most, twice a day. On rare occasions when I'm really horny, three times a day.