1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of Thrones (SPOILERS - Show only please)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kasey, Apr 6, 2014.

1. They are catching up to the booke quite fast. In an article they did say "When Game Of Thrones runs out of material in a few years, remember those ominous words: “We have prequel.”

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    George RR Martin's told the show producers all the major plots that he's planning on writing in the books, both for when the show over takes the books, and in the event he may not live to write all the books. Given the way the show is starting to change from the books (simplifying storylines and removing some characters) this should be sufficient to continue to produce the show.

3. GreenSkies

GreenSkies Guest

I wouldn't continue to watch the show if it overtook the books. I'm a fan of the book series first, and I watch the show to supplement that.

4. TheStormInside

5. CTJ

CTJ

Am I the only one who gets frustrated at having read the books and not being able to talk to anyone about it because most people seem to have no interest in reading them? All I get is people screaming "SPOILERS" and then people moaning that I didn't warn them that someone was going to die :/

6. kem

kem

I don't mind spoilers. I knew about the Red Wedding before it happened, but it was still shocking. I was certain Joffrey was going to die, but it was still an amazing scene. I knew Shae betrayed Tyrion, but I was still heartbroken.