1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your First Relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Yosia

I was about 11 and she 10 and we become bestest friends and then one day when I was round her house we were messing around in her baby brothers sandpit and we kissed and then I guess we started the relationship from there and we never actually broke up but because I left little school a year before her we grew apart and I guess it end ^.^ we still friend when we see each other and neither of us had a true relationship since ^.^

2. C P

C P

Haven't been in a relationship before and it doesn't look like one is happening for some time.

There's plenty of amusement in having always been single though; some who know say it's kind of cute that I haven't been in one, however, I don't exactly understand the reasoning behind that, aha.

3. RedDev84

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Never had one, sometimes worry I never will. Yeah I'm Mr. Negative of EC :wink:

4. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sir, you have competition. :wink:

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first and only relationship I've had was on and off my first 2 years of college. She only kind of counts, though, because she's a she.

6. newfish

This reminds me of Mean Girls.

7. PurpleGrey

I was five, he was a classmate at school. Don't remember much of it or how long it lasted. Not long. The relationship consisted mainly of blowing wishing flowers. I dumped him because he was an ass to me around his friends and he teased me with a Lego that looked like an alligator head. The hinge type.

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm currently in it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So far it has lasted less than a day. :lol:

9. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was a few months ago. He was 18, almost nineteen, and I was 16. It was all online, as he lived a thousand miles away. We'd always get into Skype calls and act all flirtsy to each other, and it was pretty fun. We ended up breaking up about a month after it started because:
    A) The distance was kind of stressful for both of us, plus our schedules weren't really good.
    B) I kind of went into an introvert period for a few days, and it kind of made him feel like shit, thinking he did something wrong.
    C) He was a furry, and he was afraid he'd try to turn me into one if we stayed together, and he didn't want me to change.

We still talk sometimes.

10. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I went out for about a month with a friend of mine in early high school. Don't really think it was really a 'relationship', but suppose it still counts.

I consider the relationship I'm in now to be my first, official, serious relationship. Thirteen months thus far, and ongoing. I like her.

11. ThePhoenix

My first relationship was a long distance one it lasted almost a year but I ended because of reasons.

12. DrkRayne

I was 13, he was in my class and we watched movies together and sat together at lunch. Then he tried to kiss me, I didnt like that...so we broke up. LOL

13. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I never have had one. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Unless you count the girl who lived next door when I was 5. We played together, and one day we apparently announced plans to get married when we grew up.

14. superchicken

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my first relationship was when i was 19, and it lasted for 6 weeks.

i was far away from home and i missed my best friend, who i was in love with, so badly. i was so lonely and i just wanted someone to hold me in my sleep. back then i was in the army, so i couldn't date a girl or tell anyone i like girls because i would get kicked out and lose my job. i settled for a guy, and i was constantly feeling neglected and disrespected by him so our relationship consisted of me being very angry and resentful at him the entire time. it ended with me telling everyone he has a small penis.

15. kwyjibo

About 3 months ago to about 2 weeks ago, a guy who I'd known for a while came out as liking the same (completely straight) guy I did, and we just figured "that's never going to happen, may as well take each other". It was good while it lasted, but he was out of my league really and after a couple of months I gather his attraction to me had kind of disappeared, so that was it.

16. leer

I was 18 he was 22 we were together 6 months it was good while it lasted I learnt allot from it .

17. Au.Quicksilver

Ha, we're in the same boat there, Shadow of the Light. Sad/Funny really. In some cases unrequited emotions can cause a feeling akin to breaking up or heartbreak, from what I've heard.

#37 Au.Quicksilver, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  18. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was fifteen. It lasted eight-ish months, half of which were spent avoiding him because I was confused about myself and didnt know why it felt wrong whenever I was with him.

19. thesharkamander

My first relationship was back in October with a girl I am currently still friends with and it lasted a total of four and a half days.
    And then until about mid-January it was at a weird place that was just a little more than friends until she finally said she wasnt really sure if she liked me or not and that she was sorry for lying.

So that was an event.
    *sinks into the corner to cry*

20. ornoir29

My first serious relationship was at the age of 20 and lasted 4 years.