1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online dating? Yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sammy1, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

How did you have that much luck on Okc? I've been there for three years and haven't had a date yet.

If it works though I say go for it.....

2. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    Well I once dated a guy from Germany and it was a little stressful but I'm used to it. :slight_smile:

3. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just got out of a 3 year relationship with someone that I met on an online dating site. Honestly, I think it's an amazing resource for gay people specifically, and I highly recommend it. Whatever you do, don't chat for too long before meeting in person. It sucks when you have an idea of who someone is in your head before meeting them. However, I will say this, you have to really trust your instincts with it. With my ex, I knew from the moment I saw him that he would be important to me for a very long time, and I guessed that we'd be together for a few years, and that's exactly what happened. Feelings can be undervalued sometimes and trusting your instinct is one of the best things you can do in a relationship situation.