1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you know you are a Top, Vers, Bottom?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by squally89, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Anaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I originally thought I was bottom-vers, before ever having sex. After awhile, I discovered my taste sort of flip flops from top-vers to bottom-vers. I enjoy it because it keeps things interesting. ^_^

2. Camrok

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Bottom.

They're going into me and not I into them. That's how it works.

Besides it feels good in there so... Why not right

3. Adarya

It mostly depends on the sexual situation and the person you're with, I think.

I just thought of myself as a submissive/bottom for a while because of the fantasies I had when thinking about other girls. However, I think I could be quite versatile given the right person. It's different for everyone.

4. juliegt6

I'm quite submissive in regards to sex, so it's not surprising I'm a bottom! I just found out that I melt when my partner takes control and does what she wants. There's probably some sort of stereotypical gender confirmation type reason too, but all I know is it feels really good.

5. Mr Scratch

For me, it was trial and error.

With women, I enjoy pretty much everything.

With men, I've been both a top and bottom in my life, but them days are pretty much long gone. As I've gotten older, I've had some health problems arise that have made being a bottom practically impossible. These days, fellatio is my preferred form of coupling with another man. Giving and receiving.

Fortunately, I haven't been in a relationship (romantic or otherwise) in a very long time, so it's not something that's come up recently.

#45 Mr Scratch, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  6. Hartofgold

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It depends on my mood, but Im not opposed to being top or bottom.

7. jvn95

It depends on how I feel, Sometimes I feel "toppy", sometimes I feel "bottomy" and other times I feel "Idon'tgiveadamny"

8. kessiej

Definitely a top, I just can't help love being in control...xxx

9. mikey1345

mikey1345 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm vers,
    I guess I found out through trial. I've only slept with one person but i guess we just explored, we were both virgins and had no idea what we were doing lol. For the longest time we would just do oral, mutual masturbation and frot. Then we decided to try anal. It took a couple tries to be successful but eventually we were. He topped first, felt great to be bottom but I couldn't cum that way, so after he finished I topped him. And that's usually what we would end up doing. Taking turns.

10. Yosia

I am a bottom, the idea of using my penis like that doesnt appeal to me but the idea of recieving really excites me ^^ iv had no experience though except anal masturbation etc

11. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

I'm a top. I adore to dominate :grin:

12. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm versatile and enjoy both roles equally. It was a simple case of trying both roles and seeing what worked.

13. Ghost93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being in the closet, I haven't actually had sex. But in terms of how I would want to have sex, it would probably depend on the person I'm in a relationship with. There are many people I would rather be the bottom for (people with more dominating/assertive personalities or people that are older and more experienced than me) and there are other people I could only see myself topping.

14. GayDadStr8Marig

There are so many variables that go into it (no pun intended). Physical, mental/emotional, skill, stamina, preferences. Bottom line is "it depends". Just take each situation as a unique experience and be open to the possibilities and enjoy the intimacy. The most important part is the emotional connection; that makes up for any physical deficiencies there are, and enhances the whole experience for both.

15. Simple Thoughts

I imagine it's different for everyone.

For me I just had a general sense that I wanted to be bottom. When I thought about things the idea of me being bottom was always just more appealing. Gotta say I haven't had a chance to explore being top yet though so maybe my mind will change at some point xD

16. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Very well said :thumbsup:

17. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Even though I'm a girl (and these roles generally refer to gay men) I consider myself a submissive exclusive top. I enjoy the thought of penetrating another girl with a strap-on or finger, but I also like her having control of me in the bedroom.

18. Theron

I am exclusively a top.

My boyfriend has pretty much zero interest in topping and the couple of times we tried, I was incredibly uncomfortable the entire time no matter what he did, and when he attempted penetration, I ended up having a full blown panic attack and he had to stop and console me. x.o

It doesn't help that I was raped by a much older man when I was 16.

19. Beetle

I prefer being on top, it's more fun for me, I like being the dominant one, but I'm willing to switch it up if my partner wants to.

20. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I dunno. I'm a top because I don't like the idea of being exclusively penetrated. I really just wanna get on top and make him feel good, you know?

Not that I've had first hand experience with another guy but, you know...