Do you have a type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Flutters1980, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Robellious

I really like those geeky-nerdy kind of guys :slight_smile: Like someone that I can relate to as in having the same gaming interests (like playing the same games and stuff) Someone that is confortable with who they are and someone that I can hold a great conversation with.. a guy that likes to talk alot and is pretty childish and cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I kind a purrfer guys who are around my age. and also someone I can seriously eat a big-as-hell hamburger (BACONBACONBACONBACON) with some fries and a milkshake. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Dallas Archer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well for me my perfect type of body that I like is white boys that are smooth and doesn't have a lot of body hair and are average size body and have nice brown or blond hair. But I know I can never find a perfect gay guy that has that type of body so I usually try to find one that is loving and caring and that keeps promises. But of course he needs to look attractive to me also since it won't work well if he isn't attractive at all. But currently I have a boyfriend named Arnel and his a Filipino guy and his hot to me and he really is in love with me a lot. Now is he 100% my dream type of guy not really but what matters to me the most is the inside. I been with him little more than a month now.

3. Case

Currently DE. Also, FL, NV, AL and California!
    Hmm, well most of my life I thought I was straight so I'll start with guys. I've noticed that I like men with longer hair. Color isn't a factor for me. I prefer guys taller then me, and while looks aren't a big issue for me I'm an active person so I'd like the guy to be able to keep up. I also have a quite personality so the guy has to have a more louder or confident personality.

As for a woman, this is a little new. Some of the women that I've seen that I've had an attraction too are either feminine women that are athletic, or women that are tom-boyish but not to butch. It's like the happy middle. Personality wise I would say is pretty much the same. Confident and yet can take jokes. I do like to pull pranks a lot :slight_smile:

4. ScatteredEarth

I think the relationship I'm in currently plays out my type. I can't place my finger on the exact details.. All I know is that he's just like me, and I still haven't figured myself out yet :3

5. Trailblazer

I think we like about the same kind of guys, only difference is I'm not sure if I'm as big on the protection thing. I don't have a small stature and have callus' on my hands from work so I want someone that just feels mutually comfortable being with me. Being early 20's though and not wanting to date someone with too big of an age gap has made finding someone rather difficult lol, all the guys my age aren't even close to starting to come out.

6. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I like guys who are my height, not too far apart, I like in shape guys, obviously, but I don't like it when they try too hard to get muscles. Just normal, quite skinny, and with thick hair. So no short cuts for me.

Personality wise, I like introverted, shy types, so we can argue over who asks for things in shops and other places. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Somebody who loves gaming and night time, and more romantic than sexual.

Somebody who is me, basically. :slight_smile:

#46 DannyBoi66, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  7. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

Body wise I love a more girly figure on my guys, and for girls not that hyper feminine look. Bleh.

8. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I tend to like women who are more fem then me, because I can also be a little tomboy/athletic at times....but I still love my fem side. Umm, overall she has a to have a good sense of humor, be healthy/active, nice smile and eyes, considerate, respectful, and beautiful on the inside.

9. Alexanderp

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like guys that are masculine, like facial hair, athletic, not skinny, not fat, but not a mountain of muscle. Kind of thick in build I guess? Smart, nice, funny, weird in a good way, etc.

10. Zyanya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This. There's nothing sexier than a woman with confidence!

11. deedubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My attraction is polarized. I seem to be attracted to very feminine women and very masculine men. Of course that's only based on initial attraction without meeting them. Personality can make anyone attractive.

12. Minamimoto_Fan

Has to be a little bit nerdy and have the ability to make me laugh, other than that, I couldn't care less how they are as long as they have a good personality

13. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like a girl with a sharp face, sharp eyes, and a sharp mind.
    Also, her boobs and butt.:grin:
    I like guys with those traits as well (but not the boobs).
    Either way, I like "masculine" personalities more than "feminine" ones.
    They have to enjoy anime or videogames or both of those things. And they need to be East Asian, or my parents will throw me to the fundamentalists.
    I don't have too many traits that I don't like, but I don't like boxy faces; they remind me of robotics, which reminds me of programming, which reminds me of Coursera, which reminds me of homework.:dry:

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Here. Here. I view this the same way. I know there are attractive blond men, but they don't generally turn my crank. When they do, they're usually dark blond and have brown eyes. Also, they tend to be somewhat hairy and might be receding a little early. But, generally speaking, brown/brown/pale skin/medium height is what catches my eye. And my reasons for that are something I've thought through quite well!

15. Bolin

Wow, really? What are we, then, some kind of savage, sub-human species? :rolle:

16. tex st

tex st Guest

LOL!

It's really GOOD to be open to multitude of experiences and people

17. June Cleaver

As a small child (like 2 or 3yo, not in my recollection) some sort of bad event happened with a homeless one in a public restroom according to my parents who never would tell me what happened, which left me with a phobia which I was working through when in 2008 I was stalked by one for several months after I nicely told him no, that ended with me being beaten and raped by surprise one night in my living room when I answered a knock at my front door. I am not sure I will ever get over it, but I am working on it. June

#57 June Cleaver, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  18. Sappho

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like femme women who are artsy,eccentric and cultured. I also like older women , -+ 10 years gap.

19. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Smooth, masculine, average to a bit of muscle and a nice ass. But thats just my dream guy, usually I probably wouldn't be too fussed.

20. Exstatic

smart, witty, funny, sensible, strong... which are a rare combination in this world