1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

National/International Coming Out Day?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BryanM, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Waffles

Maybe? There's still one of my close friends that hasn't caught on yet. XD
    Literally... in our most recent discussion we sitting outside a dunkin donuts when she asked me what my dream girl was like. "Eh... I don't have one."
    Then she asked what aspects I like in a girl. "Eh... not sure really *bites muffin trying not to come out in public*"
    Then she asks me what female celebrity I like "None really... I don't actually pay attention to celebrities."
    Then she went on to say she has to approve of my wife and such and talks about cute guys. This is the same friend that I went to the beach with and I pointed out every attractive guy there and dismissed the girls... she's a bit slower than I anticipated. XD

I'm also the "only straight guy" in my group of friends... my other friend told me about this and we were both like "lol not even close." SO. I might need to... er... ASSESS that. ^^;

2. Sabinian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't know about National Coming Out Day and can't really think of anyone else I really need to come out to at this point. However, totally by coincidence, my parents will be in town on the eleventh and it will be the first time they meet my boyfriend! (I came out to them, and most other people in April/May). That's something of a milestone.

3. blueberrymuffin

It's great for awareness and my college LGBT group has done some memorable things on this day. One year, i guess they had fred phelps and the gang pay a visit, so they set up a a literal closet that people could run thru to celebrate and also piss off the WBC haters. Personally though, i don't really have anyone left to come out to and neither does anyone else i know, so it'll probably be just another hectic friday.

4. Nines

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah October 11 is my deadline for coming out to my last 2 sisters then I'll be fully out. I don't spend much time alone with them though so it'll be a challenge. Can't believe I've come so far in a year.

I might also wear some subtle rainbow sticker or key chain on my backpack to school. It's a new school so I'm technically out but no one knows because my sexuality hasn't come up in conversation.

5. 2112

I want to do something, but it's so soon now. I don't like the idea of a Facebook post and don't know what else to do.