1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you define yourself as a lover?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wiiluigi1998, Aug 16, 2013.

1. at the moment i dont want a relationship so casual dating here and there is for me, right now. so kinda like seeing one person for a period of time but her just not having the girlfriend label as i dont want commitment.

god i sound bad D: haha

and thats why i dont want a relationship haha cuz idk what i want right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

when i was in relationships even those ones in my teens that dont really count haha they were all long distance. i dont think i could date someone close to me. ever. i like my space.

2. whyme10

I prefer one man but often find myself doing the one night stand. Right now with one guy and happy.:smilewave

3. AKTodd

Have done one-night stands (hell, have done one hour stands:grin:) and long term relationships (the current one is at 16yrs and counting:thumbsup:)

Historically, I've had fun with the hookups but leaned toward relationships (sometimes when I shouldn't have). I don't apply any moral standard to either, or open or poly or whatever thing works best for folks as long as its all consensual and no one is getting hurt or the like.

I'm quite happy being monogamous, although a closed poly relationship has sounded interesting in the past, at least in theory (at the time had no idea how to make such a thing a reality).

Todd