1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People are jealous of bisexuals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxaquaxx, Aug 4, 2013.

?

Are bisexual people lucky?

Poll closed Aug 11, 2013.
  1. Yes!!

15 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. No!

45 vote(s)
    48.9%
  3. Maybe

32 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's tough, having your identity constantly invalidated, not really having a united community, the constant back-and-forth doubts, lack of visibility... I sometimes envy those who have a clear cut preference for one sex, and never question it. It would be a lot easier to simply say "I'm gay" or "I'm straight" at this point, but that wouldn't feel right, either -- it would only be trying to please society.

2. Alexander69

Are gays lucky? Are lesbians lucky? Are heterosexual's lucky? I think this thread is so stupid like actually. This is a place for support and help if people on here thought they were lucky I highly doubt they would be on an Internet forum looking for support and acceptance just saying. Do I personally think bisexuals are lucky no, becuase they go through prejudice as much as gays and lesbians do. So how does that make then lucky? Are you asking becuase bisexuals don't have a preferred sexual preference that some how that makes you luckier than gays are heterosexual's? How so? I've never hearda heterosexual say "dammit I wish I like cock" or "dammit I wish I loved vagina and boobs" no I actually can say I never have in my life. Infect I've asked my friends who are straight if they would ever go gay and they say hell to the NO they couldn't

3. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not the slightest bit envious of any bisexual, and never will be...I have my reasons :wink:

4. Doshyboi

Doshyboi Guest

Why would I? A person is a person is a person.

Cept this guy above me he's just an australian (Worst kinds of person)
    <3 you daz

5. ScatteredEarth

Seconded. It actually gets harder sometimes because there's always that constant doubt that tries to get to us.

Also, not all Bisexuals are the same type of people. Some lean towards a specific gender while others are actually equally split.

6. justjade

Being bisexual is just another way of being human. They have good and bad times just like everyone else. They can have trouble finding a significant other just like everyone else. They're just attracted to whomever they happen to be attracted to.

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you. You make good points. Some people, presumably bisexual, will say "I'm just sexual" when asked their orientation. I don't ask people their orientation. It's either obvious or it unfolds in the course of becoming acquainted. I once looked up the definition of sex and one of them said something like 'the arousal that comes from bodily friction.' I liked that. It was simple and not conditioned on anything. Bodily friction and its employing sight, touch, smell, and hearing is very sensual ... and feel very good.

8. Grrrr331

I think not bc some people say that bisexual is like denying that you are "fully gay" and other stuff.

9. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I canĀ“t think of any reason why people should be jealous of bisexuals.

10. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

Bisexuality has advantages but it has its disadvantages too, like any sexual orientation
    I'm not sure if i'm bisexual or not, but I can tell you I prefer to be attracted to women only

11. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can be romantically attracted to both genders, but I'm only sexually attracted to women. Honestly I like it that way. I mean yeah you have more options and potential for love, but at the same it's just not who I am so I don't want to be anyone but myself.

12. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I voted "no, we're not lucky" because gay people treat me like shit, and I still get heterosexism from straight people.

Ziester Adrian

13. lukeluvznicki13

Being Bisexual can definitely be confusing. I know it sometimes is for me in being attracted to both girls and guys.
    But I have heard lots of people at school saying about how "bi sexual people are so weird because probably on Monday they want men and then Tuesday is their female day". So I guess there is still hatred and judgements for bis :slight_smile:
    But still I am Bi and Proud x]

14. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    *shrugs* Yet another reason I think many bisexuals eventually wind up identifying as solely straight or gay.

15. to ops question, i know im not.

people might say they get the best of both worlds or whatever but i dont find it any different to being straight/gay.... nor do i really see them having that much more expanded dating pool just cuz they like both genders as they 99% of the time arent going to see every person and think oooh i want to date them. just like everyone else i think.... meh.

idk.

16. Allie23

Allie23 Guest

I voted maybe. I mean, I'm okay with being bisexual... but my biggest challenge is that it's really misunderstood. I guess being hetero or gay is easier to accept for most people because they at least picked a side.

17. Horizoneyes

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, I don't care. I've never understood why people hate bisexuals, or anyone whi isn't heterosexual for that matter. It could be because I often, very often, think I'm bi, or maybe I'm just give no shits. Either way, I sometimes do get jealous of people who're bisexual, but it's not a constant.

18. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Being bi pretty much sucks. Not sure where you got this idea from.

19. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I was irrationally hateful to bisexuals for years because I felt like I was missing out by not being attracted to the opposite gender. I felt bi was "more straight" and therefore easier. I got pissed at my bi girlfriend for talking about girls and was like, "You can indulge in opposite gender attraction at any time. Why are you complaining?" It's weird because I wasn't jealous of straights...only bisexuals.

But since then I learned bisexuals can have a preference and learned some about biphobia.

20. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't had as many issues with hate as I have with people who simply don't believe it's a thing. The claim that hurt worst for me so far is that bis are just gay and haven't fully come out yet.

What will it take to prove that we're real? :frowning2: